+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding Income tax Statements

Anav

Nov 27, 2016
Hi team,

I am from India. I have 5 years of experience in IT industry and going to apply for FSW soon. I am spending these days to get all the paperwork done beforehand so I can apply instantly once i receive an ITA.

My question is:

In the starting 2 years of my career, salary was less so I wasn't considered under tax slab because of which I din't file the tax until 2014. I can only show ITR for the last 3 years. Can this thing be questioned by Canadian authorities ? IF yes, what would be the solution.

Many thanks in advance

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Anav said:
Hi team,

I am from India. I have 5 years of experience in IT industry and going to apply for FSW soon. I am spending these days to get all the paperwork done beforehand so I can apply instantly once i receive an ITA.

My question is:

In the starting 2 years of my career, salary was less so I wasn't considered under tax slab because of which I din't file the tax until 2014. I can only show ITR for the last 3 years. Can this thing be questioned by Canadian authorities ? IF yes, what would be the solution.

Many thanks in advance
Usually you don't need to show your tax returns if your reference letters mention your salary.

Anav

Nov 27, 2016
Hi Maverick,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I have all the reference letters of previous companies showing my salary.

One more question:

In my second job, I was paid in cash so I am not sure how to show bank statement for that. I have company salary slips with me but i wont be able to produce bank statements. Apart from this, I have all the bank statements, salary slips for other jobs but for this one, I don't.

Many thanks in advance