+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Regarding Arranged Employment Opinion

akkizma

Aug 8, 2010
Hi all.
I am from India and looking forward to relocate to Canada.
My Qualification and Work experience,does not comply with the latest list of 29 occupations,
so i am looking forward to Arranged Employment Opinion.

Since this concept is new to me,i took help of a few consultants in understanding the process.

1)Can one rely on these consultants for AEO?,are these job offers genuine?

2)Can i apply as an individual?,if yes,how do i start?,how can i locate an employer in Canada?

Will put up more queries soon.

Thanks in Advance

akkizma

Aug 8, 2010
@Temasak,thanks for the reply.

Since i am new to this,am still confused.

Can i apply for a job as a foreign national over internet,or do i need some one in Canada to do it for me?

Can i obtain a job offer as a fresher,or do i need at least 1 year of work experience?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
The application for an AEO can only be made by the company wanting to employ you. Consequently you need to find one, and the internet would certainly be a good source to search job banks/sites.

Also by virtue of it being a job offer for a skilled worker, excludes the freshee.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you find a job over the internet, be aware that you have to proof to the HRSDC/SC that you've met your future employer in person nowadays......
Otherwise, you have a chance that your AEO will be refused.
So, applying over the internet is good but you have to get an interview!
The AEO of some people I know was refused because of that....

Good luck, and take a look at the topic "Arranged Employment Opnion 2010" on this forum.

Regards,
Louise!

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Louise-01,

Whose AEO was with negative opinion? Are SC really this much strict and tough these days? Or this procedure is existing before 2010?

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista,

unfortunately it's true.....
I girl I know from a dutch forum paid a jobagency a lot of money to find a employer for her who was willing to give her a joboffer and an AEO.
The application was send in november 2009 and got rejected in february 2010.
She didn't had any contact with the employer, didn't even knew where he was situated in Canada so she didn't knew where she was going to live.
The HRSDC rejected her AEO because they want you to be in contact with your future employer, and I think that's normal because an employer wants to know who he's hiring!
The HRSDC had doubts if the joboffer was genuine or not, and because she couldn't proof she was in contact with her new employer, they rejected her AEO application.
They thought she paid an employer to give her an AEO, thought she was bribing the employer.
She only paid her jobagency and not the employer, but they wouldn't hear that.....
It was even this crazy, she went on a vacation this april and customs picked her out because they knew she had a rejection of her AEO! :eek:
She had to proof that she was going back home again and wasn't planning to stay illegal!

But, are you surprised to read that you have to be in contact with your future employer?
I don't think it's that strange or tough, because when you are applying for a job in your home country you are also in contact with your future employer! ::)
And this joboffer has to be as genuine as the one in your home country, don't you think?
I feel really sorry for her but I kindly told her that I thought is was strange she didn't even knew where she was going to live and work in Canada...

Regards,
Louise!