+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help - Printing Error of NOC code on PNP certificate

Iris0412

Apr 18, 2016
Hi All, Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

in my pnp application, I included two period work experience, and both occupations are in B category. but yesterday, i just found out that on the section of Occupation and NOC code on the certificate, it prints my job title of the second occupation with the NOC code of the first one. I have already received ITA, and it needs to be submitted next week. I have contact OINP about this error, but I guess I don't have much time wait for them to re-issue a certificate.

So I want to ask will this printing error on PNP certification cause rejection of my Express Entry application? If not, can I submit the correct one later on?

Thank you so much!~~!

abhi14

Jul 2, 2015
Hi All, Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

in my pnp application, I included two period work experience, and both occupations are in B category. but yesterday, i just found out that on the section of Occupation and NOC code on the certificate, it prints my job title of the second occupation with the NOC code of the first one. I have already received ITA, and it needs to be submitted next week. I have contact OINP about this error, but I guess I don't have much time wait for them to re-issue a certificate.

So I want to ask will this printing error on PNP certification cause rejection of my Express Entry application? If not, can I submit the correct one later on?

Thank you so much!~~!
Hi!

what have done with your problem????

i have the same problem my NOC code is printed wrong on the certificate.

nsingh58

Oct 25, 2018
Hello Everyone living in Canada or Abroad!

Hope you all are having great winter time. I have an important question. I am about to submit an application for my PNP in Ontario. But I am stuck on one thing.

I have got a job as a Housekeeping Room Inspector. I check that the Housekeeping Supervisor is considered under NOC-B.

Could somebody please tell me what NOC CODE is for the Housekeeping Room Inspector? I will be so thankful for each response.