+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help pls.

panga

Mar 29, 2011
Hi, a friend of mine is preparing now for his PR, he has an overdue bank loan from the country he works before, will it affect his application?.will it appears in the Police clearance?.thank you

mahdiyumna

Oct 2, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2009
AOR Received.
02-09-2009
IELTS Request
07-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-09-2009
Med's Request
28-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
02-09-2010
Passport Req..
28-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2011
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH ON MAY
Not at all, but it is better to clear as a honest person

panga

Mar 29, 2011
thank you for the reply, I informed my friend and he felt some relief but he told me that the problem was he trusted a friend to pay it in behalf of him as he is not around anymore, since some of that money was used by his friend for his family problem that time, his friend promised but did'nt pay anything, my friend just learned it last week from another person unfortunately he can't locate anymore his friend who promise to pay it, a very complicated situation, he is just hoping that it won't be a hindrance to his application for PR, and won't be a problem for his police clearance from that country. once again, thank you very much for the time, and looking forward for your reply.

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
About police certificates, those differ from country to country, I wouldn't expect any financial issue to pop in a police certificate where the law has different schedules for criminal instances, commercial instances, family instances etc. you'll have to check with them or get informed about how they work in there.

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
panga said:
thank you for the reply, I informed my friend and he felt some relief but he told me that the problem was he trusted a friend to pay it in behalf of him as he is not around anymore, since some of that money was used by his friend for his family problem that time, his friend promised but did'nt pay anything, my friend just learned it last week from another person unfortunately he can't locate anymore his friend who promise to pay it, a very complicated situation, he is just hoping that it won't be a hindrance to his application for PR, and won't be a problem for his police clearance from that country. once again, thank you very much for the time, and looking forward for your reply.
is it you or your friend :)?

panga

Mar 29, 2011
thank you for the reply, it's for my friend, he is about to submit his PR application in 3 months, we his friends are just helping him out to look for an advice, again thank you.