+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Pls. Received "Eligibility Pass Letter" for Express Entry

FfanySS

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

This morning, I just received a "Eligibility Pass Letter" in my CIC account and says " This letter refers to your Application for PR under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Following a secondary review of your file, it was determined on November 18, 2021 that you still meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR status under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. "

The problem is that, I AM EEBC, NOT SPOUSE OR COMMON-LAW PARTNER IN CANADA CLASS. The Eligibility Pass Letter is uauslly sent to SCLP applicant, how could I receive this letter? My application number on this letter is still the same, E00XXXXXXX.

Yesterday, I received my GCMS note, which was applied in October. The note says "Eligibility recommend pass" and my application is EEPNP category so everything is good. Under Application Assignment section: Due Date: 2021/11/05; Assigned by: CBXXXXX; Assigned to: KW698XX. The letter I received this morning is also sent from KW698XX.

Also, yesterday, I called IRCC to change my address, the agent also said everything is good for my application, just need a bit of time.

Do you guys know why did I receive this letter? Does that mean my eligibility has passed but the officer made a mistake for the letter?

I really appreciate your help.