+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help! Parents Sponsorship

tovipinjain

May 18, 2018
I am sponsoring my mother as I got the invitation from CIC, if my application is incomplete does it means its rejected and I lost the chance to apply or I can provide the missing information once my application has been submitted.

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
I am sponsoring my mother as I got the invitation from CIC, if my application is incomplete does it means its rejected and I lost the chance to apply or I can provide the missing information once my application has been submitted.
incomplete application will be rejected and returned back. However it really depends on what information is missing in your application to qualify it as incomplete.

In most cases if its some minor mistake in the application forms / wrong size of photo / or any missing supporting document, IRCC will ask you for additional information.

Good luck.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
It will depend on what form you are missing or what information you are missing. I have read in the forum about some instances where a form was missing and IRCC gave a chance to the applicant/ sponsor to provide that form. But it depends on a type of form also, if you are missing the main forms e.g. IMM0008 then the file could be rejected.

In your case what did you miss?

tovipinjain

May 18, 2018
I don't think I have missed but you never know if there is anything is not filled correctly thats why I was asking.