+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on WES Assessment

blackrobin81

Aug 8, 2020
Hi Guys,
I am a 38 yrs old IT professional having 14+ yrs of experience. I am thinking of going solo with the Canada PR process. Obviously I will be looking to file my PR under the PNP program as I would not be eligible for EE.

My question is with regards to the WES Assessment.

I have done my B.E from Mumbai University and they are providing an e-transcript service. For this, We are required to upload the mark sheets for all 8 semesters along with the transcripts for all 4 years. Once done, MU will directly send these to WES for assessment.
My problem is I do not have the transcripts with me and my college is currently closed due to the Corona Pandemic.

I searched around the internet a bit and found that WES accepts both attested marksheets or the attested transcripts. Can someone confirm this ?

Also, if I go ahead with my Canada PR process via an immigration consultant, will they be able to help me better with regards to the WES assessment.

Appreciate a quick reply.

Regards
V

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"Obviously I will be looking to file my PR under the PNP program as I would not be eligible for EE."
Why not, with 14+ years of skilled work experience?

"Also, if I go ahead with my Canada PR process via an immigration consultant, will they be able to help me better with regards to the WES assessment."
Probably not.