+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in finding NOC code- URGENT- please help

Jun 19, 2022
Hello All - I am in the need of an urgent help and need some suggestions based on your experience.

I work at an Investment Bank Operations specifically for a department called 'Exchange Traded Derivatives"- Trade CLEARING process. and I am wondering what should be my NOC code based on the job description. I am confused between 1112, 1114 or any other NOC code. I want to submit my Express Entry profile within a few days so I would appreciate any help as soon as possible.

Below are my job duties:

• Top day and T+1 clearing on APAC exchanges on the daily basis, in the stringent market deadlines on four exchanges (Singapore, Hongkong, Australia and Japan) and submitting position reporting to the exchange before exchange cut offs.
  • resolving exchange submission breaks and escalate to management on any issues/concerns in a timely manner.
  • Co-ordinating with I.T and client service groups on the issues occur in the daily business and managing client queries on regular basis/as per the requirement through phone and electronic medium activities.
  • Build and develop a good relationship with all the employees, client service teams and LOB partners which helps in completing tasks on time and client queries smoothly.
  • Monitor & analyse the performance of the trainees & provide one on one feedback with key emphasis to error minimization & skill development.
  • Work with third party vendors, IT, Data management and portfolio management team to make sure systems have the accurate data at the right field.
  • Collaborate with Trading, client service to comply with regulatory requirements, client requirements and internal controls.
  • Reviewing SOPs and drafting new SOPs on all exchanges.
I am an MBA (not a CFA/CFP) but as per my ECA, my education is 2 or more degrees. I am confused if I should be using 1112, 1114 or any other NOC code. Could you please provide me your valuable suggestion ASAP?