sanket123

Dec 21, 2013
hi my ielts overall score is 5.5

listening 5.5
reading 5
writing 6
speaking 6

is it possible to get admission in george brown college

m ready to take ESL pre session as per the college requirement but my agent saying u need to get overall 6 band

There are 2 ways to find out which level of the EAP you’ll start in:

EAP applicants who do not have an IELTS or TOEFL score will need to take the EAP level placement test after arrival in Toronto.
For EAP applicants who have an IELTS or TOEFL score, please see below for the chart of scores for the TOEFL and IELTS tests that will allow you direct entry into the GBC EAP program, without the necessity of a GBC level placement test. With this IELTS/TOEFL pathway, you can enter directly into the corresponding level of our EAP program once you have provided the supporting TOEFL or IELTS documentation. With the appropriate overall TOEFL or IELTS scores and the minimum Writing and Speaking score requirements, you will not be required to complete the GBC EAP in-house placement test in order to be placed into the appropriate EAP level.
IELTS (academic) for direct entry to GBC EAP

please help guys :(((( (

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello sanket123,

If you have surplus money go inside Canada without IELTS and attend the ESL pre session. The ESL cost you more Dollars.

There above said option is the one way to Enter Canda.

Ya as your Consultancy told you need at-least a minimum bank score of 6 for college admission.

sanket123 said:
hi my ielts overall score is 5.5

listening 5.5
reading 5
writing 6
speaking 6

is it possible to get admission in george brown college

m ready to take ESL pre session as per the college requirement but my agent saying u need to get overall 6 band

There are 2 ways to find out which level of the EAP you'll start in:

EAP applicants who do not have an IELTS or TOEFL score will need to take the EAP level placement test after arrival in Toronto.
For EAP applicants who have an IELTS or TOEFL score, please see below for the chart of scores for the TOEFL and IELTS tests that will allow you direct entry into the GBC EAP program, without the necessity of a GBC level placement test. With this IELTS/TOEFL pathway, you can enter directly into the corresponding level of our EAP program once you have provided the supporting TOEFL or IELTS documentation. With the appropriate overall TOEFL or IELTS scores and the minimum Writing and Speaking score requirements, you will not be required to complete the GBC EAP in-house placement test in order to be placed into the appropriate EAP level.
IELTS (academic) for direct entry to GBC EAP

please help guys :(((( (

sanket123

Dec 21, 2013
my agent saying ESl program is nt for indian student u cant get enrol in this program even if u got admission visa will be reject is that true because i have seen some college website they also mention india for ESl program i dont want to give IELT again PLS do reply :)

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no other go, Take IELTS or Skip Canada.

Sorry Bro, True facts bitter.

sanket123 said:
my agent saying ESl program is nt for indian student u cant get enrol in this program even if u got admission visa will be reject is that true because i have seen some college website they also mention india for ESl program i dont want to give IELT again PLS do reply :)