+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for visa reapply

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
My application for a study permit in Canada was previously refused for the following reasons.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on your stay

can somebody tell me while reapplying do I have to submit both SOP and LOE or only one can do?
if I have to provide both is there is any difference between sop and loe ?
or
I can mix both of them together?
Also, I want to know what should I write regarding the rejection issue? i am kind of confused about it.

Any help will be great .

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
My application for a study permit in Canada was previously refused for the following reasons.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on your stay

can somebody tell me while reapplying do I have to submit both SOP and LOE or only one can do?
or
Also, I want to know what should I write regarding the rejection issue? i am kind of confused about it.

Any help will be great .
Can you provide more info as regards the refused application. i.e name of DLI, type of program, intended certificate, age, etc

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Can you provide more info as regards the refused application. i.e name of DLI, type of program, intended certificate, age, etc
name of DLI : st.lawerence college , kingston
program : Business Analytics , two years ( 16months) pg course with CO-OP

my profile : MBA finance with 4 years of work experience in Royal Bank of Scotland as in CS&O Analyst, age 29 and single
first year fees paid and gic also .
documents attached during my first application was ITR of my dad and mom , work experience certificate and education certificates

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

my profile : MBA finance with 4 years of work experience in Royal Bank of Scotland as in CS&O Analyst, age 29 and single
documents attached during my first application was ITR of my dad and mom , work experience certificate and education certificates
You already have an MBA and work experience. Doing a diploma does not do anything to improve your situation, so it will be seen as you're trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
You already have an MBA and work experience. Doing a diploma does not do anything to improve your situation, so it will be seen as you're trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada.
I know the situation, the problem is I want to do a business analytics course seriously and I cant a university who can provide me a full-time Business analyst course. As, most of the course which I searched are weekend based course in my country . i want to do this course to add up my educational qualification and change my pathway from finance to data learning. hope you are getting me . i would try one last time , or else i will try somewhere else . so I would be glad if you help me a bit.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016

Yeah, just like my colleague as said. You had MBA at a university level. Four years post-university experience. Now, planing to go back to college for a PGd at that age. Not in a different field but a similar one. This doesn't sound convincing and proof good intention for a study permit. Why aren't you considering EE or provincial nominee. You seem to have a good edge. All you need is a good IELTS score.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I know the situation, the problem is I want to do a business analytics course seriously and I cant a university who can provide me a full-time Business analyst course. As, most of the course which I searched are weekend based course in my country . i want to do this course to add up my educational qualification and change my pathway from finance to data learning. hope you are getting me . i would try one last time , or else i will try somewhere else . so I would be glad if you help me a bit.
What is your plan for coming to Canada? To transition to a PR after completion or leave Canada for your home country? When you have PR via EE or PNP you can further your education at any level and at more affordable cost.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
What is your plan for coming to Canada? To transition to a PR after completion or leave Canada for your home country? When you have PR via EE or PNP you can further your education at any level and at a more affordable cost.
i really don't want to stay in Canada , i just want to pursue an additional qualifications to change my career pathway, I choose Canada because the fees were less compared to UK and USA, or else first preference was always the UK , but tuition fees are really high over there that is the main reason i tried for Canada. i can get a job in my country easily even the degree and experience which i have right now its just that i genuinely want to learn something new , if you could suggest me anything as i am not desperate, my visa got rejected for jan 2020 so i differed it to may 2020 , i have already paid around 33k Canadian dollars that's the main reason I am trying again or else i would have dropped off the idea.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
i really don't want to stay in Canada , i just want to pursue an additional qualifications to change my career pathway, I choose Canada because the fees were less compared to UK and USA, or else first preference was always the UK , but tuition fees are really high over there that is the main reason i tried for Canada. i can get a job in my country easily even the degree and experience which i have right now its just that i genuinely want to learn something new , if you could suggest me anything as i am not desperate, my visa got rejected for jan 2020 so i differed it to may 2020 , i have already paid around 33k Canadian dollars that's the main reason I am trying again or else i would have dropped off the idea.
It is better to differ as soon as possible or request for a refund before the first tenth day of class commencement. So that you don't forfeit more percentage of your deposit. You can take international or online program where you don't need a study permit and at the comfort of your home. There are some university in Canada with international campus or centre in Asia and the Americas. Depend on which country you're. The students are taught by Canadian instructors or approved don and credentials are recognize worldwide.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
It is better to differ as soon as possible or request for a refund before the first tenth day of class commencement. So that you don't forfeit more percentage of your deposit. You can take international or online program where you don't need a study permit and at the comfort of your home. There are some university in Canada with international campus or centre in Asia and the Americas. Depend on which country you're. The students are taught by Canadian instructors or approved don and credentials are recognize worldwide.
yes i have requested for differ already during December .
the main reason I don't want to pursue online course is that i find them not worth it , as full-time courses has better in-depth knowledge and plus also i was getting a CO-op which online courses wont provide , coming to the point sir , could you tell me what should i do for my new application? because i will be reapplying during mid of Jan and if i get rejected again i will try somewhere else as i have my ilets marks valid, i have taken a break from my work to study further , thats the case i have .

p.s if i get rejected again i will find a job here again and get married xD

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
There is no reason to do a diploma course when you already have an MBA. It doesn't add anything to your education qualifications. You may think otherwise, but understand it from the visa officers point of view.

It is illogical. You can find cheaper and better courses elsewhere, even if you want to choose Canada, the college you have chosen isn't any good or well known, even in Canada. It is mostly a degree mill to earn money from international students without providing any proper training or knowledge.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
There is no reason to do a diploma course when you already have an MBA. It doesn't add anything to your educational qualifications. You may think otherwise, but understand it from the visa officers point of view.

It is illogical. You can find cheaper and better courses elsewhere, even if you want to choose Canada, the college you have chosen isn't any good or well known, even in Canada. It is mostly a degree mill to earn money from international students without providing any proper training or knowledge.
well, every college is the same right? I checked some colleges over there and all have same programs never the less, as I have told you I will take refund after 2nd try if not approved, and try somewhere else, right now I am stuck in the midway so I would be glad if you help me with the initial problem which i mentioned.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
yes i have requested for differ already during December .
the main reason I don't want to pursue online course is that i find them not worth it , as full-time courses has better in-depth knowledge and plus also i was getting a CO-op which online courses wont provide , coming to the point sir , could you tell me what should i do for my new application? because i will be reapplying during mid of Jan and if i get rejected again i will try somewhere else as i have my ilets marks valid, i have taken a break from my work to study further , thats the case i have .

p.s if i get rejected again i will find a job here again and get married xD
Well, I don't know why you want to take that risk again. Re-applying again when your circumstances has not change or address previous ground will not be a good decision. Why not get your money back/refund and try a MSc program, explaining in details in your SOP that you're also considering going for academics field as a don/instructor in the future. I believe this make more sense than going from top to down in academic ladder. Everyone knows that Universities train graduate for academic job more than colleges. In addition, you have a huge gap in your education, which is understandable but leave doubt with your propose college diploma after MBA.

Last edited:

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
well, every college is the same right? I checked some colleges over there and all have same programs never the less, as I have told you I will take refund after 2nd try if not approved, and try somewhere else, right now I am stuck in the midway so I would be glad if you help me with the initial problem which i mentioned.

If what you said every college is the same, why are you trying to get into a low quality college in Canada? Why not so it in your home country?

It would be cheaper considering living expenses and travel. You're just trying to gain a work permit and become pr in Canada. The visa officers understand your intentions.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014

or

Any help will be great .
I would advise you to get caips notes first and only then apply again once you have a clearer picture of what the issue is www.caipsgcms.com.