+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help for creating Transcripts from Mumbai

ajnikn

Mar 3, 2017
Hi All,

I have completed BSC (IT) from Mumbai University and want to create transcripts for submitting it to WES.
As per my understanding below are steps:

1. Create a black and white photocopy of Sem 1 to 4 and get it attested from college.
2. Create a black and white photocopy of Sem 5 and 6 + Degree Certificate and get it attested from Mumbai student welfare Churchgate.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. I need to get it done at earliest Smiley

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajnikn said:
Hi All,

I have completed BSC (IT) from Mumbai University and want to create transcripts for submitting it to WES.
As per my understanding below are steps:

1. Create a black and white photocopy of Sem 1 to 4 and get it attested from college.
2. Create a black and white photocopy of Sem 5 and 6 + Degree Certificate and get it attested from Mumbai student welfare Churchgate.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. I need to get it done at earliest Smiley
Take the above copies to

You must go to Mumbai University Examination branch, pay the fee and apply for transcripts which are given to you in sealed envelops.
Don't open. Send to WES

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
I don't know if the procedure for B.Sc would be different from B.E.

I had to get a record of my education from the college on their letter head, where they mentioned the marks of all semesters and also the college years, etc. which then had to be submitted to the university with 3 xerox copies If I remember correctly for attestation from the Vice Chancellor. It will take 21 working days at the university to get it done.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please do not get an college signature and attestations. WES rejected my wife's college issued documents. My wife studied in Mumbai University.

My wife and I are in the UK. My wife couriered her originals to her mother. Her mother took copies of all marksheets and degree certificates and got them attested by the registrar of the university. If you have studied in the last 10 years, you have to go to Churchgate, next to Sydenham college. If your degree is older than 10 years, it's Kalina.

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
There is no need of transcripts. Submit the copies of your marksheet & certificates to Mumbai university. Take the originals with you when you go; they will check & give it back to you along with a receipt. The sealed envelope will be ready after approx 1 month.

Degrees until 1999 go to Churchgate.

If your degree is older than 1999 you have to go to Kalina. They charge 1500 per page attestation ( official fees) for older degrees.

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
Officially taken from WES website for Mumbai University

B.A., B.Sc., B.Com.
Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

B.Eng.
Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of your study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

B.Arch.
Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing years 3, 4, and 5 (semesters 5-10) must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

For all other degrees earned through the University of Mumbai, marks sheets for all years of study must be issued and attested by the university or the autonomous college you attended.