+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for applying Open Work-Permit and MPNP

eagle0072

Jul 22, 2014
Hello Everyone!

I have a very unique case. I have been living in Canada for past 8 Years and still a Temporary Resident. I moved to Toronto from Pakistan and studied there for 3 years. After I graduated, I spent more than 6 months to look for my study field related job which is Business Management. After no luck, I deiced to move to Winnipeg, Manitoba because of Easy Immigration opportunity. After a month, I got a job as a Security Guard and after 1 year, I applied for my MPNP. 6 Months later, I got a refusal letter from MPNP saying that I have a strong connection to Ontario than Manitoba. I applied one more time after few months through a Immigration Law firm but they ripped me off and got another refusal letter through them with pretty much same reason. I then started planning move back home to Pakistan because my work-permit was almost expired. However, i changed my mind and decided to apply for my study-permit again to go back to school in Winnipeg. I chose 1 year post-graduate program International Business. Just 2 weeks ago I graduated and my problem is I can't apply my post-graduate permit since its only once in a life time, which I already got it in the past. I am working at a security company as a security guard. I asked them for helping me for compliance letter and they said they could help with that. However, I don't trust much my company. Right now, my status is International student and my study-permit is expiring on January 30th, 2017. My question is what should I do now I have a very less time left? Where are LMIA approved jobs in Canada? I just renewed my passport and I have a new passport number. Do you think should I take a risk to apply my "post-graduate work-permit" again with my new passport and passport number? Please help ASAP, your help would be much much appreciated.
Thank you