+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help figuring out the correct NOC code for my job.

kush_canada

Feb 25, 2020
Hello,

I am having trouble figuring out the right NOC code for my current job. The job sits at an intersection of many roles as per the 2016 NOC classifications and I am just not able to figure which one to use in order to avoid unnecessary delays or issues in my application. I am including my job responsibilities and I hope you can help me figure out which NOC code fits my job best.

1. Conduct thorough analyses to develop/validate customer segmentations, develop and compute customer value metrics and support ad-hoc requests for data extraction, modeling and analysis

2. Conduct analyses to understand the impact of potential business decisions on customer spend and profitability

3. Analyze transaction data to identify purchase triggers and indicators for future value customers in support of predictive/forward-looking marketing campaigns

4. Work across the organization and leverage cross functional teams to provide expert analytical support

5. Interpret statistical and analytical results and make suggestions for modeling improvements

6. Prepare clear and concise reports, charts, tables and presentations to support business decisions

7. Validate and update models periodically and provide validation reports

I looked at 2172, 2161, 4163 and many others and they all seem to cover a part of my job responsibilities. I really hope that you can help me out by pointing me to the correct NOC code.

Thanks,
Kush