Oct 17, 2015
Maybe I am the first one who get cancellation for EE under OINP

My timeline is,

AOR Sep 15
Schedule 4 required Oct 7
Schedule 4 submit Oct 7
BG in progress Oct 15
Cancelled Oct 20

The reason is a lack of the dependent's FBI PCC. I submitted the explanation letter to explain that we applied the FBI PCC at Aug 10, and will receive by end of Nov. However the letter is not accepted by the VO.

What is my next step? Waiting the PCC and submit to CSE to apply reopen?

or create a new EE profile and transfer 600 point to get ITA from next draw?

please help

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavie said:

My timeline is,

AOR Sep 15
Schedule 4 submit Oct 7
BG in progress Oct 15
Cancelled Oct 20

The reason is a lack of the dependent's FBI PCC. I submitted the explanation letter to explain that we applied the FBI PCC at Aug 10, and will receive by end of Nov. However the letter is not accepted by the VO.

please help
This is sad..sorry to hear about this..did you attach the proof which shows that you applied for the fbi pcc along with your LOE... some sort of acknowledgemeny from authorities which proves that you applied?

xavie

Oct 17, 2015
Hemi427 said:
This is sad..sorry to hear about this..did you attach the proof which shows that you applied for the fbi pcc along with your LOE... some sort of acknowledgemeny from authorities which proves that you applied?
Thank you for reply.

Actually, No, I regret to mail the application by regular mail so that I cannot track it.

I mailed another PCC application after I get cancellation, and it arrived today. Does it help to reopen if I upload the tracking screenshot by CSE to proof FBI has already received my application?

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavie said:
Thank you for reply.

Actually, No, I regret to mail the application by regular mail so that I cannot track it.

I mailed another PCC application after I get cancellation, and it arrived today. Does it help to reopen if I upload the tracking screenshot by CSE to proof FBI has already received my application?
Thats unfortunate. I cannot comment if they will reopen, maybe someone here can advise on that....

If however you decide to create new profile, make sure you explain oinp about this misunderstanding so that they can transfer your points to new profile...

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
You can send email to OOPNP to adk if your nomination is still valid. As I knew for my case, the nomination is valid for one application only.

If it is still valid or your points is higher than 450, you have an option to create new profile and wait for new ITA.

Otherwise, you have no options but CSE.

For your case, it may sound unfair to you but CIC did the right thing. CIC stated very clear that your application should be completed before submission. Otherwise, you can reject the ITA and wait for next round. With the nomination, you will be selected in every round. In addition, your explanation letter has no evidence. Your new evidence doesn't help much because it was dated after the cancellation date.

Again, if you have no choice, there is no harm to try CSE.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavie said:

My timeline is,

AOR Sep 15
Schedule 4 submit Oct 7
BG in progress Oct 15
Cancelled Oct 20

please help
You can look in the OOPNP acknowledgment, someone already got clarification in this regard and posted the reply for this. If your current application gets cancelled and you create a new application, then you will need to contact OINP and explain them and may be also provide proof's as to why your appln was cancelled or rejected and request them to transfer your nomination to your new profile. Once they transfer the nomination to your new EE profile, you will get ITA and you can take it fwd from there.

Good Luck !

xavie

Oct 17, 2015
karenv said:
You can send email to OOPNP to adk if your nomination is still valid. As I knew for my case, the nomination is valid for one application only.

If it is still valid or your points is higher than 450, you have an option to create new profile and wait for new ITA.

Otherwise, you have no options but CSE.

For your case, it may sound unfair to you but CIC did the right thing. CIC stated very clear that your application should be completed before submission. Otherwise, you can reject the ITA and wait for next round. With the nomination, you will be selected in every round. In addition, your explanation letter has no evidence. Your new evidence doesn't help much because it was dated after the cancellation date.

Again, if you have no choice, there is no harm to try CSE.
Thanks for reply.

Here is the post of a member in this forum,

"Thank you for your email.

In the event that CIC rejects a PR application that is based on an OINP nomination under the Human Capital Priorities or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Streams, you are correct that the Express Entry Profile under which the nomination was issued becomes invalidated.

In these cases the OINP would ask the applicant to provide:

A detailed explanation of why the original EE Profile was invalidated;
The new EE Profile number and job seeker validation code; and
The previous EE Profile number and job seeker validation code.

On receipt of the above, the OINP would enter the EE Portal system and attempt to transfer the nomination from the old profile to the new one.

Thank you for your interest in our program. "

So in my opinion, transferring 600 CRS to new profile should be an available choice.

I am just wondering if requesting to reopen (if possible) is faster than creating a new one, because my BG check has already started...

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavie said:
Thanks for reply.

Here is the post of a member in this forum,

"Thank you for your email.

In the event that CIC rejects a PR application that is based on an OINP nomination under the Human Capital Priorities or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Streams, you are correct that the Express Entry Profile under which the nomination was issued becomes invalidated.

In these cases the OINP would ask the applicant to provide:

A detailed explanation of why the original EE Profile was invalidated;
The new EE Profile number and job seeker validation code; and
The previous EE Profile number and job seeker validation code.

On receipt of the above, the OINP would enter the EE Portal system and attempt to transfer the nomination from the old profile to the new one.

Thank you for your interest in our program. "

So in my opinion, transferring 600 CRS to new profile should be an available choice.

I am just wondering if requesting to reopen (if possible) is faster than creating a new one, because my BG check has already started...
Hi Xavie,

my PR application got rejected today but my Ontario nomination is valid till 20th June.

Please advise what you did and did your nomination actually transferred to new EE profile ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitthegreat said:
Hi Xavie,

my PR application got rejected today but my Ontario nomination is valid till 20th June.

Please advise what you did and did your nomination actually transferred to new EE profile ?
Provinces routinely do when IRCC rejects applications. Create a fresh EE profile, send a mail to ontarionominee@onatrio.ca informing them about this rejection, attach the refusal letter and request them to transfer your nomination to the new EE profile. Shouldn't take more than 1-2 weeks to get that done.

All the best!

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Provinces routinely do when IRCC rejects applications. Create a fresh EE profile, send a mail to ontarionominee@onatrio.ca informing them about this rejection, attach the refusal letter and request them to transfer your nomination to the new EE profile. Shouldn't take more than 1-2 weeks to get that done.

All the best!
Thanks a lot for prompt reply Asivad. I was feeling low since i got that message in my account. So i think , it would be a better idea to create new EE profile and request to transfer my nomination points rather than raising a CSE for reopening my rejected profile ??

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
sumitthegreat said:
Thanks a lot for prompt reply Asivad. I was feeling low since i got that message in my account. So i think , it would be a better idea to create new EE profile and request to transfer my nomination points rather than raising a CSE for reopening my rejected profile ??
Very very less chances that IRCC will reopen the case. Moreover, sometimes they open a case couple months later. Better not to waste time and use your OINP before it expires.

Good luck for next application.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
Very very less chances that IRCC will reopen the case. Moreover, sometimes they open a case couple months later. Better not to waste time and use your OINP before it expires.

Good luck for next application.
Thank you and i see you have raised similar concern to my another post. This is really a sound advice and will follow the same.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

All the best!

Hello Asivad,

Thank you for being helpful as always. I have sent mail to expressentry@ontario.ca . Will it be redirected to same email id that you have shared .actually i had received Email from same email ID while requesting additional documents by OINP.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW , while searching on internet I found a link where candidate shared his experience...pasting it here for other guys info.

Hi there

After our PR application was rejected due to being incomplete and our EE profile to which our Ontario Provincial Nomination was linked invalidated, I am extremely happy to report that the Provincial Nomination was linked to our new EE number on Friday which was only 4 days since we provided them with the new number.

In case anyone else ends up in the same situation, to get your Ontario PN linked to your new EE number, you need to email expressentry@ontario.ca and send the following documentation to them;

1. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile with the the Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;

2. Copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your MyCIC Account acknowledging the new profile which begins with the phrase “Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile”

3. Letter of rejection from CIC/IRCC available on your MyCIC Account

4. Receipt of payment sent to you previously by ONIP to your email

5. Acknowledgment of Receipt of your file sent to you previously by ONIP to your email which provided your file number

Good-luck!!!

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also attaching sample letter of explanation that I have prepared and can be useful for other candidates. I will also let you guys know once OINP link to new EE profile.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this email with regards to my EE profile# Exxxxxx for which I had received Provincial Nomination from Govt. of Ontario on Dec xxxxxx. Later in EE draw, I had received Invitation to apply for permanent residency on Jan xxxxx and submitted my application for PR on Mar xxxx.

On April xxxx, I received a message in MyCIC account that my application for Permanent residency has been rejected due to non-submission of Spouse Police Clearance Certificate for country xxxxx and my EE Profile# Exxxxxx has been invalidated. According to my spouse travel history, we accounted that she did not stay in xxxx for six months in a row and left for vacation to our home country so we did not submit PCC from xxxx for my Spouse. I sincerely apologize for misinterpreting the CIC requirement for PCC and have started the process for obtaining xxxx PCC for my Spouse.

As a next step for being invited to apply for permanent residency again, I have created new EE profile# xxxxxxx with Job seeker validate code#xxxxx and per instructions from CIC, have been advised to follow-up with province or territory providing you with my new EE Profile Number & Job seeker validation code. Kindly request you to link my Provincial Nomination to new EE profile.

I hereby confirm that all the information added in my new EE profile is same as to my old EE profile and information provided to OINP has not changed since the Nomination received to till date.

Please find below few details of Old and New EE profile.

Name: xxxx
Address: xxxxx
UCI # xxxxx
Old EE Profile # xxxxxxx
Old Job Seeker Validation Code # xxxxx
Nomination Certificate # xxxxx
Nomination Issued Date# xxxxxx
Nomination Expiry Date # xxxxxx
New EE profile # xxxxx
New Job Seeker Validation Code # xxxx

I have also enclosed copy of following documents to support my explanation to OINP however please let me know if I have missed any.

- Acknowledgement letter of submission of new EE profile (EE Welcome to EE, Exxxx.pdf)
- Confirmation of new EE profile (EE Confirmation of submission, Exxxxx.pdf)
- Letter of rejection from IRCC (IRCC PR application rejection, Exxxxx.pdf)
- Confirmation of Nomination from OINP (OINP Confirmation of Nomination.pdf)
- Receipt of payment sent to ONIP (OINP Receipt, XHEC-xx-xxxxx.pdf)
- Acknowledgment letter for nominee application package sent to OINP (OINP Acknowledgement Letter, XHEC-xx-xxxx.pdf)

For any additional information, please feel free to contact me at xxxx or by revert mail

Yours Truly,
xxxxxx