+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help About my case

mianrab

Feb 21, 2010
Hi to all

Well i need some kind of help regarding my immigration case. I am new to this forum and found it very helpful so i decided to share my case with all of the experts of this forum
I applied in July 2007 from Dubai as simplified application process and received my acknowledgment after one and half month. Now CHC London requested to update the application and gave me deadline of 17 March, 2010 for which i have given IELTS exam and waiting for the result. I am bachelor in Commerce from Punjab University and applied under NOC: 1111 having 6 year of full time experience as Accountant including last 2 and half year of experience in Dubai. My job skills almost match with the skill required in NOC: 1111 except one or two. Keeping in view brief text i have few question from the experts of this forum.

1) How would be the application assessed (Assessment Required)
2) How many points would be granted for spouse education (BA Regular)
3) How IELTS points would be awarded. Either under old or new policy.

My assessment is:

Education: 20
Experience: 21
Language: ?? (Result waiting)
Spouse: ??

Waiting a good response.

Mian

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
- No points for Spouse education as degree is private
- You will be assessed under new Language chart. You will need R/W/S = 6.5 and L = 7.5 to score 16 points

With no points from Spouse, you need max from IELTS to pass the evaluation. I am surprised you got the document letter so late even though you are July 2007 - London

mianrab

Feb 21, 2010
Sorry i have mistakenly writen that my spouse degree is Private. Its regular and the degree is awarded by the Punjab University Lahore - Pakistan. I applied in July 2007 so how my language skill would be assessed under new policy i think it should be assessed under the rules and regulation implemented at that time and IELTS requirement at that time was R/W/L/S = 7 to get maximum score.

azhermahmoodg

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111 & 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
16-04-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
21-12-2009
Med's Request
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 22-Oct-12, PPR2 16-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 21-03-2013
mianrab said:
Sorry i have mistakenly writen that my spouse degree is Private. Its regular and the degree is awarded by the Punjab University Lahore - Pakistan. I applied in July 2007 so how my language skill would be assessed under new policy i think it should be assessed under the rules and regulation implemented at that time and IELTS requirement at that time was R/W/L/S = 7 to get maximum score.
Dear mianrab

According to the Operational Manual for Immigration Officers at Canadian High Commission, you will be awarded points for your IELTS according to the rule which will be beneficial for you (either the old rule or the new rule). and that is for sure. here i would also like to request member to only reply to the questions for those you have adequate knowledge.

Regards

Azhar Mehmood Ghori