+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Guidance

bunteeman

Jan 11, 2011
Dear All,

I am ali from Pakistan, i have recently completed my Bsc(hons) In Agriculture and now i am seeking admission in Ms in Food sciences offered by Memorial University of newoundlan, Probably in the fall semester

My question is what are the general requirements for the study permit or study that a student has to full fil

1)Please tell me about the Financial statement that i will have to show to Visa officer, what should be its worth and will a bank statement of 2 months old do ?

Is there anyone here from Newfoundland and Labrador, Can you tell me about this city/Town, What kind of city is that, weather, culture and the people there ?

1) Can a student in Canada earn while studying as i will have to pay my cost of livings by earning during study, My parents can pay the tuition fee but i will have to generate the cost of livings by myself

Please reply me,

I am anxiously waiting for your reply

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) You have to show sufficient funds to cover your first year tuition fees. In addition, you must also show an extra $10K for living expenses (in addition to the tuition amount).

2) For the first six months, you are only allowed to work on campus (i.e. at the university). So how much you are able to earn will depend on the availability of on-campus jobs. After six months, you can apply for an off campus work permit. No one can guarantee that you will be able to cover your living costs and this will once again depend on the availability of jobs (Canada assumes that you already have the money to cover your living costs).

Hope this helps.