+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need expect advice regarding WP extention

Mirmasud

Mar 25, 2018
Hi altruist,

I applied for PR under RNIP but haven't received AOR yet and my WP will be expired in October. Will it affect my PR application if I apply for a fake WP extension or what would be the best solution if I don't receive AOR before my WP expires?

Your advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
You are not eligible to apply and it's not a good idea to apply.

You can apply for a visitor record, that's the best and the safest scenario, in my opinion.

Mirmasud

Mar 25, 2018
You are not eligible to apply and it's not a good idea to apply.

You can apply for a visitor record, that's the best and the safest scenario, in my opinion.
Thanks for your response.

What if I apply for new WP before my current WP expiries and add AOR(expecting to get it in October) later by raising webform once I receive it?
Also, can I apply for WP and Visitor record at the same time?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi altruist,

I applied for PR under RNIP but haven't received AOR yet and my WP will be expired in October. Will it affect my PR application if I apply for a fake WP extension or what would be the best solution if I don't receive AOR before my WP expires?

Why are trying to game the system ?

Why do you think the Government is implementing or reinstating rules for immigration?

For this reason . People gaming the system
Stop it

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024

Why do you think the Government is implementing or reinstating rules for immigration?

Stop it
It is not about gaming the system. It is about submitting your application, pay the fee and let the officer decide if the application stands its ground or not.
For you it is gaming the system, for the applicant it is one path that he/she can try and see, for the officer it is just one application that either gets rejected or accepted.

Gaming the system is submitting false documents or misrepresent.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Just like any other BS, sooner or later this will reach it's end of life too. I've been voicing my concern about this loophole for a while now and actually emailed the MP and immigration minister about it. I don't think either are competent but oh well.

Considering the recent heavy handed approach govt seems to be adopting, I won't be surprised if they force some real consequences on these "smart" people. Then they will go and "protest". Lol

vaffan405

Jul 13, 2022
Just like any other BS, sooner or later this will reach it's end of life too. I've been voicing my concern about this loophole for a while now and actually emailed the MP and immigration minister about it. I don't think either are competent but oh well.

Considering the recent heavy handed approach govt seems to be adopting, I won't be surprised if they force some real consequences on these "smart" people. Then they will go and "protest". Lol
Apologies for interfering, but my issue with this is that they’re allowing thousands of refugees and migrants from war zones and poor countries, giving them all privileges such as PR and steady jobs, while we (temporary residents) who have been in this country for several years, paying taxes on time, dealing with high rents, can’t even obtain a permanent residency due to ranking system and it’s getting even harder!
I’m not a racist, but if someone from a poor country who has reach parents can obtain residency and fancy education because of his wealth status, while would I be worried about someone trying to find a shortcut?

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024

You are wasting your time and energy in the wrong direction unless you are an employee working at higher levels in the immigration.

Let people do what they do - let them apply , let lucky people get the visas and let the officers decide. As applicant, one can apply for any type of visa just like one applies for a job. Some get it, some get refused, some learn a lesson and some are banned ---and life continues.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
You are wasting your time and energy in the wrong direction unless you are an employee working at higher levels in the immigration.

Let people do what they do - let them apply , let lucky people get the visas and let the officers decide. As applicant, one can apply for any type of visa just like one applies for a job. Some get it, some get refused, some learn a lesson and some are banned ---and life continues.
And then people wonder why anti-immigration sentiments start becoming popular... Any abuse eventually catches up and not only has impact on specific applicants but others too.

Mirmasud

Mar 25, 2018

Stop it
I'm not gaming the system; I'm simply looking for the best possible suggestions and opportunities, just like anyone else. It's important to approach situations with an open mind and not assume the worst. I encourage you to be mindful and come out of a negative mentality. Let's focus on productive and positive discussions instead.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
I'm not gaming the system; I'm simply looking for the best possible suggestions and opportunities, just like anyone else. It's important to approach situations with an open mind and not assume the worst. I encourage you to be mindful and come out of a negative mentality. Let's focus on productive and positive discussions instead.
Opportunity at what cost though? You are walking a thin line as you could potentially jeopardize your whole immigration plan by falling in to these temporary fixes. Good luck

Mirmasud

Mar 25, 2018
Opportunity at what cost though? You are walking a thin line as you could potentially jeopardize your whole immigration plan by falling in to these temporary fixes. Good luck
Thanks for your reply. Simply asking questions doesn't mean I'll take a step into something that might be vulnerable. Also, I tried to verify the information I got from other places to get cleared.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi altruist,

“ Will it affect my PR application if I apply for a fake WP ”

Cut the bs .

You don’t get to lecture anyone on how to act .

Jesus have mercy, people are stupid