+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need clarity regarding eligibility for NOC 6314

a_niglet

Dec 29, 2018
I'm looking to apply under Express Entry program as a Federal Skilled Worker and I need assistance with finding the correct NOC.

My Job title as per the relieving letter is Customer Service Executive. Job duties mentioned on the reference letter I received from my company are listed below:

1. Contacted payors/insurers to verify insurance coverage and eligibility requirements of patients that are changing payors.
2. Ensured that payor changes were completed accurately, payment was guaranteed prior to delivery and revenue was recorded appropriately.
3. Obtained verbal/written authorization for medical treatment from appropriate sources.
4. Notified the customer of the testing requirements of their new payor.
5. Verified that the correct product and payor are tied to the service/equipment and ensured that the correct allowable is recorded in accordance with the contract.
6. Ensured AHT is reduced and accuracy is increased by educating new agents.
7. Coordinated with other supervisors to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
8. Identified operational issues and suggested possible improvements by raising Kaizen requests.
9. Assisted agents with difficult calls and answered their questions on best practices.

Will I be able to apply under NOC 6314 with these duties? I have gone through the Job Duties of NOC 6314 mentioned on their website but I'm not able to decide if these duties would be sufficient. I would really appreciate any assistance regarding this.