+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need assistance to get immigration for pakistan

Hsn Puri

Feb 21, 2011
Hi everyone !!

I need guidance for immigration, I'll appreciate quick response for this..
Here in pakistan so many people like me, they don't know anything regarding this immigration,
like how and when should we apply for immigration, they even dont know abt the criteria and procedure..
I am requesting to all experts for this regards please guide and help us to getting immigrate and to be prepare for good and bright future in canada,

I'll wait for replies

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks,
Hassan

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Hi Hassan, join the below forum and pls go through the link which BALOO has sent you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t19839.0.html;topicseen

Cheers..

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
Hsn Puri said:
Hi everyone !!

I need guidance for immigration, I'll appreciate quick response for this..
Here in pakistan so many people like me, they don't know anything regarding this immigration,
like how and when should we apply for immigration, they even dont know abt the criteria and procedure..
I am requesting to all experts for this regards please guide and help us to getting immigrate and to be prepare for good and bright future in canada,

I'll wait for replies

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks,
Hassan
You are wrong that many people don't know in Pakistan. Most of the people know about immigration and how to get information from website CIC.gc.ca

go to this link and read carefully to get the required information. If you don't understand anything come and ask us. Thanks. Here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

rebayet

Mar 19, 2011
As you are from Pakistan, the following link may help you obtaining necessary Canada Visa and Immigration support. Go to calculusgroup.org/canada-migration-visa.php