+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need assistance about university of Regina.

Ali11

Jan 25, 2012
i want to get admission in M.Eng Environmental system Engineering in University of Regina.. but problem is i am not falling on there minimum admission criteria which is 3.00
my GPA is 2.62
suggest me what i have suppose to be do now?
is there any chance to get acceptance in program?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ali11 said:
i want to get admission in M.Eng Environmental system Engineering in University of Regina.. but problem is i am not falling on there minimum admission criteria which is 3.00
my GPA is 2.62
suggest me what i have suppose to be do now?
is there any chance to get acceptance in program?
I doubt that you will get an acceptance with a GPA under their minimum, so you have to look for another school, or return to school and raise your GPA>

Nigelm

Mar 9, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

I doubt that you will get an acceptance with a GPA under their minimum, so you have to look for another school, or return to school and raise your GPA>
Hi,

I have applied for MHRM in may 2012 intake.
Can u please tell me a little about University Of Regina.
Also do u know about Masters stream under SINP, by which u can get PR after Masters.
Kindly Reply.

H

HBK

Nigelm said:
Hi,

I have applied for MHRM in may 2012 intake.
Can u please tell me a little about University Of Regina.
Also do u know about Masters stream under SINP, by which u can get PR after Masters.
Kindly Reply.
Have graduated from a Master’s or PhD program of at least one academic year of full-time study from the University of Saskatchewan or the University of Regina;
Apply within 2 years of the date on which the degree was granted and from a country in which the applicant has legal status; and
Intend to live in Saskatchewan and is able to demonstrate the ability to settle and work in Saskatchewan with at least one of the following:
Have worked in his or her field for a Saskatchewan employer for a minimum of six months under a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) post graduation work permit or have a current permanent full-time job offer from an employer in his or her field of study,
Have a spouse with current permanent full-time employment in Saskatchewan, or
Have enough money to sustain for a short time without work ($10,000 for the applicant and $2,000 for each accompanying family member).

usmankin

Feb 14, 2012
Mandi Bahauddin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali if you don't mind i can assist please contact me if you are from Pakistan....
i give you admission of Regina university
contact me private
my ID is kinusman@yahoo.com :'(

H

HBK

usmankin said:
Ali if you don't mind i can assist please contact me if you are from Pakistan....
i give you admission of Regina university
contact me private
my ID is kinusman @ yahoo.com :'(
Hi,
is there any backdoor to get admission in canadian university?

H

HBK

usmankin said:
no any back door ............
my friend. if u dont mind, i want to ask you.
how a university can give relaxation in minimum admission criteria?

usmankin

Feb 14, 2012
Mandi Bahauddin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your need admission not how?why?is not your question.... pay my fee after taking admission but first of all send me your profile

H

HBK

usmankin said:
your need admission not how?why?is not your question.... pay my fee after taking admission but first of all send me your profile
hey, why should i pay you?
I am smart enough to do it myself.

H

HBK

usmankin said:
Its not a place to do any commercial activity here.
lets keep it clean

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usmankin said:
I am Pakistani student I want admission in university of regina, if you can help me write me back at mr.khan175@yahoo.com.