+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advise while re-applying Business Visa after rejection

vishal gupta

Apr 29, 2018
Hi All,
I am an Indian Citizen .I am invited by a MNC in Canada for onsite interviews.They sent me letter of invitation (LOI) also, specifying that they will take care of my stay and all other travel expenses.I applied for Canada business visa online giving all the required documents including LOI from that MNC. But yesterday I got visa rejection mail with reason mentioned as :-
"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including":
Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada.

Out of all other statement only above statement "Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada." is marked.I am thinking of re-applying for VISA and was thinking of asking Company to update the LOI with exact date of my visit in Canada(As current LOI have written that I will be visiting for approx 5 days not exact dates) and also to provide flight bookings & hotel reservation details/itinerary so that I can attach those also while reapplying for VISA.
What other addition documents should I provide? And If you know , Is there any cooling period before reapplying for VISA after rejection or I can apply as soon I get updated /other additional documents?

Thanks a lot in advance.
-Vishal

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I think it's because you did not demonstrate or explain well why it has to be you, of all the people in your company, who has to be in Canada for these onsite interviews. Or, why can't it be someone in this Canadian company?

Last edited: