+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice

canadian55

Dec 12, 2016
This year I have received working holiday visa so I'm going to Canada next year. When applying, I didn't take into consideration possibility of settiling down there. As I go to Canada I would only have a chance for physical jobs due to lack of experience and not completed studies.. only final year to finish. So I dont know what to do:
-work in Canada for 6 months and in September start/finish studies at the uni, meanwhile look for experience- I would study English and I wish I could find a job i hotel/tourism maybe, next apply for Young Professionals but I am not sure if I find an employer
-6 months experience in Canada, graduate from uni and next a college in Canada?
-or work for a year in Canada, go to uni and then try to come back to Canada

I've searched that Manitoba has quite easy Nominee Program, if graduated from uni and have 2 years of experience+ 2 years college in Ca- would give me 70 sth points

I have no idea... I am afraid beause of WH I might loose my chance of permenent residence in Canada

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
canadian55 said:
This year I have received working holiday visa so I'm going to Canada next year. When applying, I didn't take into consideration possibility of settiling down there. As I go to Canada I would only have a chance for physical jobs due to lack of experience and not completed studies.. only final year to finish. So I dont know what to do:
-work in Canada for 6 months and in September start/finish studies at the uni, meanwhile look for experience- I would study English and I wish I could find a job i hotel/tourism maybe, next apply for Young Professionals but I am not sure if I find an employer
-6 months experience in Canada, graduate from uni and next a college in Canada?
-or work for a year in Canada, go to uni and then try to come back to Canada

I've searched that Manitoba has quite easy Nominee Program, if graduated from uni and have 2 years of experience+ 2 years college in Ca- would give me 70 sth points

I have no idea... I am afraid beause of WH I might loose my chance of permenent residence in Canada

You could work then apply for a study permit to go to school here. After that you can apply for a PGWP and continue working while gaining experience and even apply for PNP program like SINP which I find is the easiest one.

canadian55

Dec 12, 2016
Well, it's not so easy as it seems... I wish to study in England ,as EU student I can receive a student loan... I am not sure if a final year entry is possible in Canada

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
canadian55 said:
Well, it's not so easy as it seems... I wish to study in England ,as EU student I can receive a student loan... I am not sure if a final year entry is possible in Canada

Like just one year in Canada as a student? Sure I mean maybe you could transfer credits from England to Canada. You'll have to do your research about this though....