+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advice on my condition

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi,i need advice on my condition.i got refusal for my study visa sep intake.reason was in others-proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies,academic scores and language abilities.now i applied for tourist visa on 10 day hotel booking.again got refusal.reason was in others-employment prospects,economic establishment,economic conditons,travel history and family ties.i showed bank balance of my personal account and joint account of my parents upto 5 lakhs.the cost of my trip was 2250 cad.so it was half of our bank balance.i also showed our property of 34 lakhs.then why they gave refusal ? my intention was only visiting canada for tourism purpose.can i apply for study visa again in future or not ? if i want to continue my studies or should i apply for tourist visa again ? thank you !

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
In none of your posts have you shared your current qualifications, your planned course, your english language level or your expectations that demonstrate you will return to your home country.

The fact you were first refused a study permit probably did not help applying for a tourist visa given the reasons the study permit was refused the visa officer was possibly not convinced you would be genuine visitor.

Add to all this you have posted in a section for people moving from the US to Canada not India to Canada so should have posted in the international student section if you wanted feedback on study permits.