+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice in this story..

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi,
I will tell about my friend story, and i appreciate if someone has any advice:

* So the wife and the husbnd are PR . ( Syrian refugee ).

The wife has 3 kids.
One day here in Canada ..she made trouble with her husbnd and she slap him.
The husbnd i know him. He is my husbnd now ( after he divorce her ). He is very nice man.. he does not drink or hurt any one..

However, .. another time. When he was married that woman..she made trouble with him..she slap him again.. and she drive him to complain the police about him..and they put him in Jail.
Many people know him here + the legal consult ..notice he was nice guy but she drive him by her bad treatment to complain the police about him..then she divorce him..

Now she work + she got the CCB+ she asked the court to got 800$ from his income to her.
He work at food factory.. his income about 2500 monthly. He rent house+ pay for his car..and now he marry me and i have 2 kids.

Now they are attend the courts since long time. Because the father want see his kids 3 days a week. But she does not accept that..she want only 2 days a week.
What hurt me in this story..

She is the one who ask divorce from him..
She got money from him..
She want only 2 days just to see his 3 kids.. and he want 3 days..

Is there any advice in this story..to help him....
Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I will tell about my friend story, and i appreciate if someone has any advice:

* So the wife and the husbnd are PR . ( Syrian refugee ).

The wife has 3 kids.
One day here in Canada ..she made trouble with her husbnd and she slap him.
The husbnd i know him. He is my husbnd now ( after he divorce her ). He is very nice man.. he does not drink or hurt any one..

However, .. another time. When he was married that woman..she made trouble with him..she slap him again.. and she drive him to complain the police about him..and they put him in Jail.
Many people know him here + the legal consult ..notice he was nice guy but she drive him by her bad treatment to complain the police about him..then she divorce him..

Now she work + she got the CCB+ she asked the court to got 800$ from his income to her.
He work at food factory.. his income about 2500 monthly. He rent house+ pay for his car..and now he marry me and i have 2 kids.

Now they are attend the courts since long time. Because the father want see his kids 3 days a week. But she does not accept that..she want only 2 days a week.
What hurt me in this story..

She is the one who ask divorce from him..
She got money from him..
She want only 2 days just to see his 3 kids.. and he want 3 days..

Is there any advice in this story..to help him....
Thank you.
Agreed with the above. This isn't an immigration issue. He needs to consult with a family lawyer. If he wants to change the terms of the custody agreement, he will need to return to court.

Reactions: YVR123