+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advice about rejected visit visa application

nonie01

May 1, 2017
I read a lot of responses in the forum and it helps a lot to all the readers.

I just want to open up my case and need your recommendation & advice guys. I applied also for visitor visa last April 20 together with my family thru online and got no luck then because my application was refused. I want to know if I need to wait for 6 months before I will re-apply again or after a month . Our tentative flight will be on June 30 till 09 July but I cancelled everything after I received my refusal letter...its quite expensive but can't do anything.

The following are the reasons my our application was denied:

1.immigration status in country of residence
- I provided a scan copy of our residence & work permit which was renewed last month only ( mine & my wife)

2.Purpose of visit
- I provided our itinerary ( everyday activity), our round trip ticket and hotel booking.

3.Current employment situation
- I provided a letter of employment from HR indicating duration of my employment, salary I received and my approved leave.
Also I attached the employment certificate of my wife.

4.I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

- I provided my current bank statement converted to CAD 20000 , this is my savings for the last 6 years . I have no property , no car because me and my wife leaves in Singapore and have no plans yet to settle in Malaysia or even to invest any property.

In my case, I also included my son and he is 13 years old and living with my parents in Malaysia. Our trip is totally a 10 days tour and I indicated in my cover letter that I will shoulder all our expenses and we have no plans to overstay because my son will have his sports competition on 14 July and need to return back to work on July 16.

I don't know if not providing any invitation letter from relative or friend also affect my application because for this trip its totally in my own expenses.

Please need your advise guys, if its necessary to wait for 6 months to re apply again.

Thank you.