+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need a sample for 'RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints'

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Hi,

Does anyone have a sample image of the RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints to provide for the Express Entry?

I have a criminal record check from RCMP that I got a few months ago (I wasn't asked by the CIC for the dociment at that time and got the RCMP document per my own request). I want to make sure if it's the same as the document that CIC is requesting, so I upload that one.

Thanks.

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
I'm assuming that you have already received an ITA and IRCC has asked you for the RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check. If so, you can upload the pdf file of the RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

If you are just creating a profile, then it is not necessary
Since they asked me for RCMP background check, a new option was opened in my CIC profile that I need to upload the document there:

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Your Document Name is RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check. Your Document No is your file No. Mine starts with IID 5XXXXXXXXXXX but I'm not sure of yours.
As to your question 'And where is the document number in the following RCMP sample document please?' - The document number and all pertinent information has been redacted in the sample RCMP Criminal Check for privacy so that is why you can't see it.

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Your Document Name is RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check. Your Document No is your file No. Mine starts with IID 5XXXXXXXXXXX but I'm not sure of yours.
As to your question 'And where is the document number in the following RCMP sample document please?' - The document number and all pertinent information has been redacted in the sample RCMP Criminal Check for privacy so that is why you can't see it.
File No?

I have three numbers as DOCID , DCN, and Reference number. There is nothing called file number there.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
I'm not certain about this but I think it's the DCN No. I don't think it really matters much - as long as you upload your RCMP Criminal Check, you should be okay. You can ask legalfalcon for help. That's what I do when I really am at a loss and need an expert to advice. Sorry couldn't be more helpful.

Reactions: hamid123456

LS30

Jul 31, 2020
Thanks.

In my account where I need to upload the RCMP document, it is asking for the document name and document number:

What is the document name?

And where is the document number in the following RCMP sample document please? There are two numbers as File Notre referenece (DOCID) and File / Reference (DCN) in my document.

Hello ,
Did you figure out which number we should use as document number?