+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a place near or in DOWNTOWN Calgary

jawadf

May 6, 2012
Hi,

Me and my friend are coming to Calgary in first week of this June. We are graduating this May from Dalhousie university, Halifax and planning to move to Calgary ASAP. We need 1 BR apt. near or in Downtown (with easy access to bus and LRT) with a budget of maximum 800$. Now the thing is we are graduate petroleum engineers looking for jobs there and so dont know where we will be located once we get a job. Thats why we are looking for an accommodation with monthly rent not an yearly lease.

We can also manage sharing with decent ppl (will be better if they are from pakistan) or any temporary accommodation with the specified location.

It will be very grateful if someone can help us with this.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
jawadf said:
Hi,

Me and my friend are coming to Calgary in first week of this June. We are graduating this May from Dalhousie university, Halifax and planning to move to Calgary ASAP. We need 1 BR apt. near or in Downtown (with easy access to bus and LRT) with a budget of maximum 800$. Now the thing is we are graduate petroleum engineers looking for jobs there and so dont know where we will be located once we get a job. Thats why we are looking for an accommodation with monthly rent not an yearly lease.

We can also manage sharing with decent ppl (will be better if they are from pakistan) or any temporary accommodation with the specified location.

It will be very grateful if someone can help us with this.
Mate, please let me know as well .