+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need a little help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I would like to inquire about the possibility of being considered for a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) as a graphic designer and illustrator. I have over 7 years of experience in the field and a freelancer page that showcases my verified reviews and the contests I have won. However, it seems that most provinces are more focused on technology and science, and I'm wondering which province would be the best fit for my skills, i was also employed as a graphic desinger for over 3 years so work experience is no issue.
While I also have some experience in web development and coding, it's not my primary source of income and more of a passive endeavor. I am currently learning French to enhance my Express Entry profile, but I'm looking for a faster immigration option at this point.
Any advice or guidance on the best province for someone with a background in graphic design and illustration would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
What is your EE score? If not high enough, you still need a high score for PNPs or a job offer. There is no fast way.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hi everyone, I would like to inquire about the possibility of being considered for a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) as a graphic designer and illustrator. I have over 7 years of experience in the field and a freelancer page that showcases my verified reviews and the contests I have won. However, it seems that most provinces are more focused on technology and science, and I'm wondering which province would be the best fit for my skills, i was also employed as a graphic desinger for over 3 years so work experience is no issue.
While I also have some experience in web development and coding, it's not my primary source of income and more of a passive endeavor. I am currently learning French to enhance my Express Entry profile, but I'm looking for a faster immigration option at this point.
Any advice or guidance on the best province for someone with a background in graphic design and illustration would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Alberta is the best bet, I think your noc falls under stem. However we need to know what ur crs is.

Oneilrocket

Jan 18, 2020
Alberta is the best bet, I think your noc falls under stem. However we need to know what ur crs is.
Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Currently, my score is 474, which is why I'm learning French to enhance it and aim for the 500 range, although it's proving to be quite challenging, haha. Regarding Alberta, are you referring to my background in graphic design or the little web development experience I mentioned? Additionally, I hold a Bachelor's in Business Administration and a certificate in insurance.