+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND-VO Applicants - pls advise

R.R

Jan 7, 2011
Hi,

My application package is ready, but have a few doubts which need clarification, please advise:

1. ND VO asks for 6 photographs with name and birth of the person as well as the date of photo taken, but on the forum I have seen members saying to write name, DOB, height, color of eyes, and date when photo is taken in 6 photographs as well as signature. please advise what all info to be written for ND VO applicant?

2. The documents already attached to the CIO checklist is mentioned again in the VO checklist, should we check the columns for documents overlapping in VO checklist or can we leave it blank, and should it be mentioned that the document is already attached to CIO checklist, if so on the checklist itself or on a separate sheet

3. Can I clip the CIO checklist and VO checklist separately with paper clips and finally clip both together?

4. Should I mention the degree on the sealed transcript cover as I have 2 separate transcripts one for degree and one for PG?

5. POF, I am enclosing some term deposits as well as savings bank statement and PF statement, all document show funds in Indian Rupee, should I attach a covering letter, stating all the POF and mention their value in CAD$?

6. I am not able to fit all the documents in the cover size mentioned in EG7, does it matter if I use a bigger size cover?

7. I have printed the self addressed mailing labels one in English and the other in my mother tongue, which is malayalam on a single sheet, should I cut it separately, or can I send it the same way and should I write that this is the address labels or can I simply attach it along with the CIO checklist?

8. Regarding education I have written the year from 1st standard to 10th standard for matriculation , Then 2 years as pre-degree and the rest as degree and diplomas, please correct me if I am wrong.

Kindly advise and thank you all.

R.R

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.R said:
Hi,

My application package is ready, but have a few doubts which need clarification, please advise:

1. ND VO asks for 6 photographs with name and birth of the person as well as the date of photo taken, but on the forum I have seen members saying to write name, DOB, height, color of eyes, and date when photo is taken in 6 photographs as well as signature. please advise what all info to be written for ND VO applicant?
Do as Instruction guide says. Date of Photo is must

2. The documents already attached to the CIO checklist is mentioned again in the VO checklist, should we check the columns for documents overlapping in VO checklist or can we leave it blank, and should it be mentioned that the document is already attached to CIO checklist, if so on the checklist itself or on a separate sheet
Ques is not clear but attach all documents of both checklist and check the docs at both places in checklist

3. Can I clip the CIO checklist and VO checklist separately with paper clips and finally clip both together?
Yes

4. Should I mention the degree on the sealed transcript cover as I have 2 separate transcripts one for degree and one for PG?
No do not write anything on sealed transcript. Describe in cover letter that u have 2 transcripts one for bachelors and other for masters

5. POF, I am enclosing some term deposits as well as savings bank statement and PF statement, all document show funds in Indian Rupee, should I attach a covering letter, stating all the POF and mention their value in CAD$?
In cover lettr u can do that. A cover letter should be enclosed

6. I am not able to fit all the documents in the cover size mentioned in EG7, does it matter if I use a bigger size cover?
NO

7. I have printed the self addressed mailing labels one in English and the other in my mother tongue, which is malayalam on a single sheet, should I cut it separately, or can I send it the same way and should I write that this is the address labels or can I simply attach it along with the CIO checklist?
Send labels separately

8. Regarding education I have written the year from 1st standard to 10th standard for matriculation , Then 2 years as pre-degree and the rest as degree and diplomas, please correct me if I am wrong.
Till class 8 Primary, and 9-12 as secondry and rest as bachelors and masters

Kindly advise and thank you all.

R.R

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's thursday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that thursday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something from chc nd

all the best and good luck :)