+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nclex exam in canada as visting visa

Nabarajluitel

May 3, 2024
Education : 4 years BAC nursing from india ( after +2 science )
Experience : 6 months in community hospital
I have Canada visa as visiting
What are the further process to register as Canada nurse , can i give nclex exam in canada.

Can anybody tell me the steps to become Canada nurse

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Education : 4 years BAC nursing from india ( after +2 science )
Experience : 6 months in community hospital
I have Canada visa as visiting
What are the further process to register as Canada nurse , can i give nclex exam in canada.

Can anybody tell me the steps to become Canada nurse
You need to look at express entry programs. With only 6 months experience as a nurse you likely don’t qualify for many of the PR programs.

Nabarajluitel

May 3, 2024
Ya she is coming this month in canada as a visiting visa. Can she give nclex exam in canada?
any procedure for international nurse in canada ??

Vancouver0120

Feb 15, 2020
First, you need to check and see if taking a licensing exam is allowed or restricted under your visa as violating the terms of your visa will render you inadmissible or deportable. If it is allowed, you need to get your education evaluated by ICAS (or any other that’s allowed for Canadian immigration) and by NNAS. Then you can apply to write the NCLEX-RN and receive your practicing license (assuming you don’t need to complete bridging courses or supervised practice). From there you can search for jobs and if successful, apply for either a work visa or permanent residence through express entry or provincial nomination. I hope this helps.