+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP Express Entry - question about previous immigration applications

bharti09

Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am wondering if I should include the temporary resident visa (TRV) application details into the below section (I got my TRV stamped after I got my PGWP, but should it be included in the "previous immigration applications" section in INB application? I would be very grateful for any reply.

Many thanks.

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am wondering if I should include the temporary resident visa (TRV) application details into the below section (I got my TRV stamped after I got my PGWP, but should it be included in the "previous immigration applications" section in INB application? I would be very grateful for any reply.

Many thanks.
Hello! I submitted my application in the INB and never included my TRV, and I got the ITA without any issues

Reactions: bharti09

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
Can you please tell me when you received your ITA? Did you apply this month?
I submitted my EOI (New Brunswick) April 3rd 2023, got my ITA in April 24th 2023, and I submitted my Nomination in May 20th 2023. I currently waiting for a response.

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I submitted my EOI (New Brunswick) April 3rd 2023, got my ITA in April 24th 2023, and I submitted my Nomination in May 20th 2023. I currently waiting for a response.
Congratulation can you please tell what what was your score ? from 100
I submitted my EOI May 3rd my score was 72 but no ITA yet

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
Congratulation can you please tell what what was your score ? from 100
I submitted my EOI May 3rd my score was 72 but no ITA yet
Thank you so much!!! my score was 77 (really close to yours). An Immigration lawyer told me that depending on you English test you get call faster. My English test Celpip was 11-12. But don't worry, regardless of that you will hear from them soon. I understand how you feel, but I promise that given your score you will get it. In the meantime try to gather all necessary documents so you submit you nomination faster (this was a mistake I made).

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I didn't know that they considered the language test. My English CELPIP test score was 8 :( . and thank you for the advice. I have already gathered all the documents. However, it seems that they have already invited candidates for the month of may, and unfortunately, I haven't received an invitation.

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
I didn't know that they considered the language test. My English CELPIP test score was 8 :( . and thank you for the advice. I have already gathered all the documents. However, it seems that they have already invited candidates for the month of may, and unfortunately, I haven't received an invitation.
Keep your hopes up, you will get it soon. Let me know whenever you get it and if you have any question of the process.