+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Identity Document-Jordan or Ontario driver's license

Jul 13, 2024
Hello

I'm filling out a returned application for PR through PNP-non express entry. According to the email that I have received from IRCC, it was returned due to an error in the form 5406. I fixed the error but I'm panicking about the national ID document. The Jordanian National ID document shows the name and expiry date in English and it states that it is an ID card in English. The rest is written in Arabic. Do I need to translate it? If so, should I translate a certified copy of it or can I send a copy of my ID for translation? I always have used the Ontario driver's license card as a national ID Document in all of my applications for study and work permits and never had an issue in this regard. Therefore, I used Ontario ID in my first submission for PNP and the email that I received didn't mention an issue with this document. Hence, Should I continue to use Ontario driver's license?

Regards

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
Hi, Why did your application return? could you explain the reason? And when did you submitted your application?