+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Work Permit says " unless authorized prohibited from Professional Training"

TOMMI

Mar 2, 2017
Hi All,
I am interested in LLQP which is Life Insurance Licence qualification Program".
to obtain this program you need a sponsor to get the license as Life Insurance Agent.
My sponsor says that it looks like that you are not authorized to get this training and license.
Can you please explain or share your knowledge.
Am I eligible for any professional training or professional license like certified financial?
Regards,

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TOMMI said:
Hi All,
I am interested in LLQP which is Life Insurance Licence qualification Program".
to obtain this program you need a sponsor to get the license as Life Insurance Agent.
My sponsor says that it looks like that you are not authorized to get this training and license.
Can you please explain or share your knowledge.
Am I eligible for any professional training or professional license like certified financial?
Regards,
For educational course which lasts more than 6 month u need to obtain study permit.

TOMMI

Mar 2, 2017
Thank you very much, Encantado
just for my knowledge please tell me for the on line courses like a certified financial planner or auto and home insurance or life insurance agents or real estate agent do you need some sort of permission from immigration.
I tried to call immigration but the number is too busy.
need to show something to the employer.

Babyfaced

Mar 11, 2017
TOMMI said:
Thank you very much, Encantado
just for my knowledge please tell me for the on line courses like a certified financial planner or auto and home insurance or life insurance agents or real estate agent do you need some sort of permission from immigration.
I tried to call immigration but the number is too busy.
need to show something to the employer.
As long as it's not more than 6months, you can take whatever program or course. What category of visa do you hold?