+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My work experience is different from my bachelors degree.

Jeffree

Feb 1, 2022
I have completed b.sc.computer science (3 years ) bachelor's degree. But I have work experience in different profession..that is totally apart from computer field. If I apply for express entry. It will make any problem for my application. Please anybody clear my doubt?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have completed b.sc.computer science (3 years ) bachelor's degree. But I have work experience in different profession..that is totally apart from computer field. If I apply for express entry. It will make any problem for my application. Please anybody clear my doubt?
No issue for express entry. Education doesn’t need to match work experience.

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Mine is the other way around, so I am planning to write a letter of explanation saying what I did to be able to work in the field. Mostly because I don't meet the "requirement" in TEER (bachelor's degree in that field).

Jeffree

Feb 1, 2022
Mine is the other way around, so I am planning to write a letter of explanation saying what I did to be able to work in the field. Mostly because I don't meet the "requirement" in TEER (bachelor's degree in that field).
So when we write the letter of explanation we should explain about everything? It will not affect for immigration?

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Yes I think so. Because the work experience is real anyway, it's just the basic requirement IRCC thinks we should meet was not imposed by the companies.