+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Work experience and My Qualification

balaji252

Sep 18, 2014
Does the work experience have to be related to my qualification in order to be recognized? I have done B.s.c(Hotel management and Catering science) degree course of 3 years, My work experience matches at the code 2172 i.e Database analysts and Data Administrators. I have worked in my previous organization as Lead-Data Analyst for 2 years and 1 month. Can anyone please let me know whether i can proceed in applying for PR?

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
balaji252 said:
Does the work experience have to be related to my qualification in order to be recognized? I have done B.s.c(Hotel management and Catering science) degree course of 3 years, My work experience matches at the code 2172 i.e Database analysts and Data Administrators. I have worked in my previous organization as Lead-Data Analyst for 2 years and 1 month. Can anyone please let me know whether i can proceed in applying for PR?
Can you share your job desc?

It does not need to be related.

balaji252

Sep 18, 2014
Here is my Job Description:-

• Tagging/labelling items to a leaf or root level category, based on the queries given
• Preparing SOP’s (Standard Operational Procedures) for both the on-going and upcoming projects along with the team
• Reporting the tool issues and bugs to the client to enhance Production and Quality of the service delivery
• Adequate training and knowledge transition given to the team consistently and constantly to achieve the targets. (SLA)
• Attending client meetings to gain in-depth knowledge about their business requirements on upcoming projects and also to get the feedback on service delivery.
• worked closely with management to line up business and information needs
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provided on-going reports
• Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate the data's with accuracy
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• In-depth Knowledge of statistics and experience on statistical packages implementation for analyzing large data sets (Excel, Microsoft Driven Tool, etc.)
• Maintained the integrity of customer data through documented master data management process
• Managed a large team including workflow and performance management.
• Worked on complex and large scale projects where data is being shared and transported.
• Dealt with data mining, data quality, queries and mapping significant amounts of data between applications
• Performed quality checks on data received against agreed criteria before uploading to systems
• Supported wider data management in line with workload requirements.
• Lead the way to other Data Analysts and Associate Data Analysts in rule building and ensured re-usability of processes, queries, reports and tools

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
balaji252 said:
Can some one help me out answering my question please......
Balaji252
Please compare your listed duties with the sample provided at the canadavisa.com website on NOCs. If they are closely related, then you can apply. Ensure that you don't lift the duties word for word.

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
balaji252 said:
Ur qualification and experience do not need to be in same profession. I have got Visa and my qualification and experience are in different fields.

Faisal

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
I am holding Masters Degree. Can i apply for NOC 2281 Computer Network Technician.

My job responsibilities matched to 95% on that.

Some people saying you should have College degree only for that as mentioned on NOC Document

Description of NOC:

Computer network technicians establish, operate, maintain and co-ordinate the use of local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs), mainframe networks, hardware, software and related computer equipment.They set up and maintain Internet and intranet Web sites and Web-server hardware and software, and monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance. They are employed in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors. Supervisors of computer network technicians are included in this unit group.

Employment Requirements:

Completion of a college or other program in
computer science, network administration, Web
technology or a related field is usually required.

Many thanks for reply.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Helo friends...

I am Single aged 23

I have done B.com In 20012 and since that i am working with a Charted Accountant as a Junior Accountant from June 2012 to present with 2+ yrs of experience

I Have my cousins In canada ( daughter of taya ji ) and i have never been to Canada.

I wanna to apply under NOC 1111.

But problem is the earliest date for Ielts is 22 November 2014. And I am not sure will i get the required 67 points or not.??

My consultant is pressurizing me to start the process of stage 1 of Educational Credential Assessment from now even before my Ielts Exam.

Now I wanted to Know that

1) Should I start the satge 1 OF ECA before Ielts Exam If i wanna to apply under this system and NOT under Expree Entry System ??

2) How Much score Of Ielts is required for me to qualify ??

3) Will i get requred 67 points ??