my second application

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there,

i have a question please:
it's my my second citizenship application (the first one was denied after judge hearing becuse of 67 missing days) and i submitted my new application in february 2012 , in process in march 2013 ,RQ sent in september 2013 an still in process.
this time i'm sure that i have all requirements.
i heard that who had an interview a first time will automatically see a judge if he apply for a second time.is it true? ???

thx

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it helps. I know a guy from GTA area who was denied first time around got his oath taken. I believe they may have some concerns in your application but will not necessarily lead you to judge.

How long has it been since you applied(second time)?

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucksrig said:
If it helps. I know a guy from GTA area who was denied first time around got his oath taken. I believe they may have some concerns in your application but will not necessarily lead you to judge.

How long has it been since you applied(second time)?
thanks dude,

first time i applied in august 2007 and saw the judge in mid 2010
second time i applied in februry 2012

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When cic sent me an RQ form it says that i must submit all information to let judge take a decision.is RQ means automatically judge interview?
Thx

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
mtl2014 said:
When cic sent me an RQ form it says that i must submit all information to let judge take a decision.is RQ means automatically judge interview?
Thx
Not necessarily. Note that a judge makes the decision of all applications (RQ or not). For most cases without issue, the judge just simply "rubber stamps" an application since the application has already been approved by CIC staff. For cases with issues that are flagged by CIC staff, the judge would actually have to look and analyze the application himself.

So technically all applications go through the judge. So the comment about "let judge take a decision" is probably a generic one.

I'm not saying you won't see a judge. But I don't think it is automatic.

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keesio said:
Not necessarily. Note that a judge makes the decision of all applications (RQ or not). For most cases without issue, the judge just simply "rubber stamps" an application since the application has already been approved by CIC staff. For cases with issues that are flagged by CIC staff, the judge would actually have to look and analyze the application himself.

So technically all applications go through the judge. So the comment about "let judge take a decision" is probably a generic one.

I'm not saying you won't see a judge. But I don't think it is automatic.
Thanks keesio