+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Profile: Add dependents (These are automatically filled in IMM 0008/IMM 5406/IMM 5669 digital forms online directly in the Portal

ROCIOLIVELY

Jul 26, 2024
Please help, I'm very confused.

My Profile: Add dependents (These basic information is automatically filled in IMM 0008/IMM 5406/IMM 5669 digital forms online directly in the Portal).

But these forms ask me to add parents and siblings, but they are not my dependents and will not be traveling with me. For this reason, I have not added them in My Profile so they do not appear on the forms. How do I do this?
How do I add people who are not my dependents (parents and siblings) if the website does not have access or a button to add them in the forms they request?

1. In IMM 0008 they ask for:
"You must also include details on family members if you don’t know where they are (even those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t list them on your application, you will not be able to sponsor them later if your situation changes".

2. In IMM 5406 they ask for:
"Additional Family Information
We need information about your family: Parents, Children, Spouse, Siblings".
But now I can't add my parents and siblings in IMM 5406, there is no button or place to add them on the web.

3. In IMM 5669 they ask for:
"You (the principal applicant) must fill out this form for yourself and on behalf of any of your family members 18 years of age or older who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents".

Thank you so much for this, God Bless you.