+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR Card Photos got rejected

fitter_happier

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Hey guys,

Feeling super disappointed right now. I landed in Toronto on October 6th and got my CoPR. I was told I'd get my PR status card in around 60 days. Just got an email today saying my photos for the PR card don't meet the requirements. I actually had those photos done at Staples in downtown Toronto and handed the person the requirements. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

If Staples don't know always know what they're doing to get these pictures right, is there somewhere else I should go?

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hey guys,

Feeling super disappointed right now. I landed in Toronto on October 6th and got my CoPR. I was told I'd get my PR status card in around 60 days. Just got an email today saying my photos for the PR card don't meet the requirements. I actually had those photos done at Staples in downtown Toronto and handed the person the requirements. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

If Staples don't know always know what they're doing to get these pictures right, is there somewhere else I should go?
Lot of discussion on this forum has happened about the same. Many have faced the same situation. You just need to retake photos and send it to them. Nothing to be worried about. :)

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys,

Read in many places that Costco is the best and also one of the cheapest. Did mine there and it was all good.

Good luck.

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I just got my pictures rejected too.
I'm going to get new ones done tomorrow, but I have a question about the shipping etc.

*On the email I received, CIC says "Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Enclose the requested documents, a copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address:"
What would that folded self-addressed envelope be for? I already sent them a Xpresspost with my previous CoPr mail.

*I don't understand this one either:

"If you have a mailing address in CANADA:
· If you have not already provided a return envelope: you must purchase two prepaid Xpresspost envelopes, one self-addressed and one addressed to our office.
· Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope."

Would someone be nice enough to help me with that? I'm confused...

Thank you.