+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PGWP expiring in 4 months

PSCHANA

Apr 15, 2020
Hi

My PGWP is expiring in 4 months. I am applying for LMIA but the job bank is taking forever to verify the job and post it. Also I got laid off due to CVID 19 and not sure when we will be called back to work.

My CRS score is 453. I am not sure if I will get additional points for my 3rd year of my work experience because I will be short by 2 months in order to complete 3years. I can't even take IELTS test again right now because the test centers are closed.

Not sure what options are right now for me.

Thanks

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

If you’re in GTA there are currently some centers available that offer CBT IELTS, make sure call or email them first.

Hope for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSCHANA

Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi

My PGWP is expiring in 4 months. I am applying for LMIA but the job bank is taking forever to verify the job and post it. Also I got laid off due to CVID 19 and not sure when we will be called back to work.

My CRS score is 453. I am not sure if I will get additional points for my 3rd year of my work experience because I will be short by 2 months in order to complete 3years. I can't even take IELTS test again right now because the test centers are closed.

Not sure what options are right now for me.

Thanks
If your EE under cec then u will got definitely ITA in 2-3 month

PSCHANA

Apr 15, 2020
If your EE under cec then u will got definitely ITA in 2-3 month
Yes my EE is under CEC but it's a risk to wait that long and hoping for the best. I know the CRS score has went down to 464 and hope to come down more. But at this time I am having no hope for my file.