+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My medicals expired, I am thinking to do upfront medicals. What would you suggest?

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Dear Members,

Since I did my first medicals for EE application last year in Aug 2020, my medicals expired in August 2021. I was waiting for IRCC's request to issue a new remedial request, however, I have not received anything from them. Moreover, my online portal shows that IRCC will contact me if there are any changes. As of now, the status in the medical tab shows I do not require medicals. Hence I am planning to do upfront medicals without IRCC notifying me by assuming that my portal would be updated as active medicals. I recently received GCMS which clearly mentions that my previous medicals are expired, hence doing it upfront should not be an issue. What do you guys suggest? Should I do the upfront medicals?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Dear Members,

Since I did my first medicals for EE application last year in Aug 2020, my medicals expired in August 2021. I was waiting for IRCC's request to issue a new remedial request, however, I have not received anything from them. Moreover, my online portal shows that IRCC will contact me if there are any changes. As of now, the status in the medical tab shows I do not require medicals. Hence I am planning to do upfront medicals without IRCC notifying me by assuming that my portal would be updated as active medicals. I recently received GCMS which clearly mentions that my previous medicals are expired, hence doing it upfront should not be an issue. What do you guys suggest? Should I do the upfront medicals?
They have said not to do an up-front medical exam. If needed, they will send instructions but many applicants have taken up-front and updated IRCC. It’s gone smooth. It’s just a matter of medical test cost. Go for it and update them once done. You might have to take that again but you can take a chance.