+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Job title is Customer Service Representative (NOC C) but tasks are NOC B. What is the NOC?

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

I had an one year experience as a Customer Service Representative which falls under NOC C. However, my major duties and responsibilities indicate mostly as Customer Service Supervisor (NOC B). I've asked several people but what they were saying is that I need to have the relevant job title as well in light of job duties. I still wonder if it will be possible to be considered as a Supervisor?

Please and thank you for your feedback and comments.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
It is possible - the title isn't the only thing that determines what you do.

However, you will need a employment letter that really makes it crystal clear that you did the duties of a supervisor. Did you get paid accordingly as well?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018

However, you will need a employment letter that really makes it crystal clear that you did the duties of a supervisor. Did you get paid accordingly as well?
Is salary that important if it's foreign work experience? I'm from a relatively poor country - monthly minimum wage around 300 euros per month, but I worked as a manager in a small company. Do you think there will be issues?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Is salary that important if it's foreign work experience? I'm from a relatively poor country - monthly minimum wage around 300 euros per month, but I worked as a manager in a small company. Do you think there will be issues?
It will go to show that you actually do qualify under NOC B. They will compare it to other salaries in that NOC from similar countries/roles. It won't necessarily be compared to a North American salary .

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016

Thank you for your comment! Yes, my hourly rate was according to the minimum wage as supervisor.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi everyone,

I had an one year experience as a Customer Service Representative which falls under NOC C. However, my major duties and responsibilities indicate mostly as Customer Service Supervisor (NOC B). I've asked several people but what they were saying is that I need to have the relevant job title as well in light of job duties. I still wonder if it will be possible to be considered as a Supervisor?

Hi which NOC did you use

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

What did you do in your situation? My friend is in the same situation