28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi all,

I am New Delhi applicant. Application was filed in july 2004. IELTS was first given in 2004 nov.Later the score was improved in 2006.Got request from chc for original experience certificates and educational documents, PCC for me and wife, recent photos of me, wife and kid and bank statement showing funds in october 2008. I provided everything they asked in nov 2008. Then waiting and waiting and waiting. My noc is 3113 (dentist). Never applied in MI 2 and MI 3 because of total loss of faith in this immigration system. Never ordered caips. Just one case specific enquiry done,when the time line crossed 84 months after applying. They replied, your file is in queue awaiting initial review , your processing fee guarantees a place in the queue and because they received more cases than they can process under MI,which reflects current labour market needs, your case cannot be processed until 2013. Your processing time is within normal limits and please keep the enquiry to the minimum because it is taking up our time to serve you better. Now hearing that they are going to return most of the old files because those files are choking their immigration system and they are unable to respond to current labour market needs because of these old files. Now I feel like I played a part in one of the biggest blunders ever happened in the history of man kind. Is this a cross section of Canadian Functioning? Many people say Oh Canada is such a great country. But it needs a kids innocence to point a finger to the emperor and say "Oh the emperor is going without clothes". At least my application needs a remembrance. So my dear application, another sad birth day to you. You turned 8 year old today . Take care of my original documents that reached you when you were 4 year old.I love you . Where ever you are stay happy and healthy.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To noon,

Same here...I am sept 2004 applicant. Let's celebrate it together.

drsaini

Jan 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ noon
u must initiate correspondence wid dem, asking dem to return your originals.i hve seen many posts in dis forum n others where people were asked to submit originals, but were returned within months n if not, applicants themselves asked VO to return their originals.4 years is a big time.cant risk ur originals

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi drsaini,
Thanks for showing concern. For pre feb cases, they ask updates just before medicals and return the originals along with medicals.But due to MI my files was pushed back. If the file is active and not closed they need the documents for background check with educational institutions and employers. New delhi VO does background check before medicals and they combine passport request and medical together.So I cant decide on this.But I feel the end of waiting is so near whether it is positive or negative.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
noon said:
Hi drsaini,
Thanks for showing concern. For pre feb cases, they ask updates just before medicals and return the originals along with medicals.But due to MI my files was pushed back. If the file is active and not closed they need the documents for background check with educational institutions and employers. New delhi VO does background check before medicals and they combine passport request and medical together.So I cant decide on this.But I feel the end of waiting is so near whether it is positive or negative.
we hope too!!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
noon said:
Hi all,

I am New Delhi applicant. Application was filed in july 2004. IELTS was first given in 2004 nov.Later the score was improved in 2006.Got request from chc for original experience certificates and educational documents, PCC for me and wife, recent photos of me, wife and kid and bank statement showing funds in october 2008. I provided everything they asked in nov 2008. Then waiting and waiting and waiting. My noc is 3113 (dentist). Never applied in MI 2 and MI 3 because of total loss of faith in this immigration system. Never ordered caips. Just one case specific enquiry done,when the time line crossed 84 months after applying. They replied, your file is in queue awaiting initial review , your processing fee guarantees a place in the queue and because they received more cases than they can process under MI,which reflects current labour market needs, your case cannot be processed until 2013. Your processing time is within normal limits and please keep the enquiry to the minimum because it is taking up our time to serve you better. Now hearing that they are going to return most of the old files because those files are choking their immigration system and they are unable to respond to current labour market needs because of these old files. Now I feel like I played a part in one of the biggest blunders ever happened in the history of man kind. Is this a cross section of Canadian Functioning? Many people say Oh Canada is such a great country. But it needs a kids innocence to point a finger to the emperor and say "Oh the emperor is going without clothes". At least my application needs a remembrance. So my dear application, another sad birth day to you. You turned 8 year old today . Take care of my original documents that reached you when you were 4 year old.I love you . Where ever you are stay happy and healthy.
I can feel the pain behind this post, and dont know how to lessen it.

As someone said above, send them CSEs on regular intervals, and you can ask for ur docs back, as after screening the docs, they keep the scanned data with them.

I wish u a quickest processing with a positve outcome very very soon.

Cheers,

Nashe

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Regarding CSE, NDVO has prepared a new sample reply which every 2004 new delhi applicant is getting .It reads somewhat like this:"The new economic programme which came to effect on june 29 2012 affects certain applications made before the priority processing date of feb 28 2008. To know whether your application is affected or not please read the link (OB 442)". Regarding CAIPS all 2004 updated cases have PS 01 and SELDEC 0. The CIC website also shows that SELDEC score is not recorded in CAIPS for old applications. Recent developments makes everything unclear. The CSE reply section in Newdelhi replies to email without looking in to actual paper files.CAIPS is also not reliable for old applicants. In total, no way to know the whereabouts of my poor application which left me to Delhi with lot of hopes 8 years ago. About asking back documents, CHC deals old files in a different way than MI files. I dont know whether they keep scanned copy of documents for pre feb cases just like they are doing for MI files. I remember, in the update request letter CHC very clearly mentioned that I should provide all documents asked ie notarised copies of birth certificates of all applicants, notarised copies of transcripts of me and my wife and passport pages and original final year marklist,original degree certifiate,original payslips and original appointment letters and original experience certificates without which my case would be jeopardized.They also mentioned that there will not be any more request for updated documents and your case will be decided with whatever you are providing. So I acted accordingly. I hope this wait will not go much further.

Lot of thanks to nashe for your kind words

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Does anybody know about how CIC will be returning and refunding applications?

Is it by Last In First Out method or First In First Out or First In Last Out or Last In Last out or First In Never Out or Last In Never Out or Last In & Medicals Done First Out or First In & Medicals not done Last Out ?

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
I understand Mancilla. They might have transferred my hapless application to applications ICU which is also called ECU and they need costly medicines to kill it since it refuses to die because of its noc 3113. And this poor paper bundle lived in storage area called PA for 8 long years and I am afraid now thinking that CIC will be contacting me for the balance rent amount of storage area and for ICU charges. :eek:

You are technically very much right mancilla. Noc doesnt matter and my application will be processed to refusal.They dont let people who waited and suffered this much, to land in their country and have voting rights later. Instead they will make citizenship faster for those who applied recently. And I dont think all those educated people from stronger democracies all over the world can be bribed like that. That is why I wrote in my earlier post that this is one of the biggest blunders.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I like ur post....It may have some sentiments in it but the way u put it is a bit amusing....We are on the same boat though...although I sailed later in Y2005....

Good luck to us.... :)

noon said:
Hi all,

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Here are some world famous quotes that reminds me about my application.

"We're looking at all options for dealing with these backlogs... It's not fair to [applicants] and it's not fair to our economy,"

The backlog of immigration applications is hurting Canada's reputation as a top immigration destination for skilled migrants. In some cases people are choosing Australia as an alternative immigration destination.

Critics say that while the government talks about alleviating the backlog, they are also continuing to accept large numbers of new Canadian immigration applications, so exacerbating the problem.

The people who suffer the longest waiting times include parents and grandparents of permanent residents and immigrants who applied before the changes introduced in 2008.

Moreover, people who apply as skilled workers and have experience in a prioritized job sector are fast tracked and have their applications approved within months.

Pre 2008 applicants are now focused by Canadian Government and their processing is speedier than ever.

CIC will build on this momentum to continue reducing the backlog through the third set of Ministerial Instructions, issued June 25, 2011, with a view to eliminating the pre-2008 FSW backlog as soon as possible.

"We have an obligation to several hundred thousand people in that backlog. We cannot just shut the door on them either. So we have to work away at all these problems at the same time."

"I think immigration is about nation-building,"

we are launching a pilot project that will allow provinces and territories to ‘mine the backlog’ – in other words, to nominate applicants from the existing backlog.”

It would mean giving employers direct access to the backlog database so, for example, hospitals in Manitoba can find foreign doctors and nurses who’ve said they’d like to settle in the region

***********************************************************************************

"We owe it to newcomers to do that. So we haven’t made any decisions, we’re still consulting, we’re looking at all the options, but I do think that we can’t continue to tell people that they’re going to wait for eight years for a decision on whether they can come to Canada,"

“Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today.”

“The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog is a major roadblock to Canada’s ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs,”

“At this point, we’re looking at all options for dealing with these backlogs and coming up with a faster, more responsive system. We owe it to newcomers to do that,”

“We’ve been trying to basically keep juggling the system, to keep drawing down on the backlog but allowing some of the better prepared people with jobs to come in and it’s still not working,”

“We have to get to a fast system that connects employers with immigrants by bringing them in in a matter of months. We won’t get to that fast system unless and until we deal decisively with the old backlog that we inherited and that’s why we’re taking this difficult but necessary step,”

“Instead of wasting time and energy processing old applications, their resources can now be put towards actively matching all applicants to current jobs and economic needs,”

“This legislation has been closely examined by the Department of Justice and we believe it’s lawful, it’s fair and it will survive any judicial challenge.”

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
I love your post noon, I feel the same way... they did a lot of speeches saying that is not fair, blah blah blah, we will help the backloggers, etc... and I remember how hopefully I was, I'd a friend who started the process 2 years ago thru the Quebec process (he's living in Quebec right now), and he always said: "Hey, why you dont start the process thru quebec, you dont have anything to lose", and I always answered with the same response: "No, man, I received an email from CIC and they stated they will start my process en 2011, it should be near, It'll be faster if I wait", now... I'm wondering if I was a dumb *** when I was thinking that Canada will kept its promise of processing our applications. I want to leave my Country because it doesn't treat fair the people who wants to do the things in the right way, my country's system privilege the people who try to bypass the rules and do everything tricking the system, that's not me, that's not what I want to teach to my 5 years old son, that's why I want to go to a fair Country, a country which wants the best people and rejects the violent, cheaters, etc. I don't know If chose wrong, at least when I took the decision 6 years ago Canada was that Country, now I don't know if their leaders decided to dump all the bases of fairness that characterized Canada for decades.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Mancilla said:
Wait till September. You may not even get the refund!!!!
Dear what does it mean??? refund???