+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My friend receive one letter from CBSA for an interview regard to his result of PRRA application

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys:

Recent, my friend receive one letter from CBSA for an interview in CBSA office.

The interview is to advise him that a decision was rendered in regard to his application for Pre-removal risk assessment (PRRA).

My friend looks very nervous about the interview now. In the meanwhile, he released the torment in his heart after 2 years of waiting.

What does it mean for the interview?

Is it a positive decision or negative one?

If someone's PRRA application is approved , where will he receive the positive decision ? Go the the CBSA office for the result or by mail?

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
In the CBSA letter, it is written like this: failure to report to the interview may result in an arrest warrant issued against you.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi guys:

Recent, my friend receive one letter from CBSA for an interview in CBSA office.

The interview is to advise him that a decision was rendered in regard to his application for Pre-removal risk assessment (PRRA).

My friend looks very nervous about the interview now. In the meanwhile, he released the torment in his heart after 2 years of waiting.

What does it mean for the interview?

Is it a positive decision or negative one?

If someone's PRRA application is approved , where will he receive the positive decision ? Go the the CBSA office for the result or by mail?
Hi,

Your friend has to attend the CBSA interview in order to discover what the decision is.
Your friend will only know the PRRA decision by attending the interview.
Approval/refusal - your friend attends the interview in person and they provide the decision.

Your turn - what country is your friend from?

Reactions: chally77 and scylla

chally77

Apr 21, 2024
Peace please what's your friend decision I'm asking to come for PRRA that a decision has been made on my PRRA, and my inland spouse sponsorship aplication is in progress I really want to know if anyone gone and have idea

chally77

Apr 21, 2024
Hi,

Your friend has to attend the CBSA interview in order to discover what the decision is.
Your friend will only know the PRRA decision by attending the interview.
Approval/refusal - your friend attends the interview in person and they provide the decision.

Your turn - what country is your friend from?
How did the interview go can u share please

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
How did the interview go can u share please

My friend went to CBSA for his PRRA decision last year, he got one rejected decision as expected.

The approve rate is very very low to PRRA . It's just between 1 per cent to 4 per cent.

He told me that the decision was made in early 2023.

Recently, he was asked to CBSA to discuss his deportation issue. In CBSA office, he asked for IMM5508 form and got it.

Now, he submitted his second PRRA application to immigration office in Vancouver by mail. He submitted new evidence to support his second PRRA , including new document related to him directly. The second application is pending now.

Meanwhile , he is seeking legal aid to stop removal because second PRRA could not stop removal.