+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express entry profile has been marked as INELIGIBLE after receiving the PNP nomination letter from Alberta

manikantal

Sep 2, 2024
Hi ,

I have a query regarding my Express entry profile which has been marked as INELIGIBLE after receiving the PNP nomination letter from Alberta.

I have created my express entry profile on Feb 27 2024 and at that point of time I was eligible for FSW program and my score was ~332.

Currently I'm on work permit residing in Alberta (less than a year), hence I went a head and applied for AIPNP (Accelerated Tech pathway) and I received the nomination letter from Alberta government on August 8 2024 against same Express Entry profile.

The moment after receiving the Nomination letter my express entry profile has been marked as INELIGIBLE and I'm not able to accept the nomination letter as well. I did tried reaching out to IRCC via telephone and by raising webform as well, however no useful information from them.

I have created a new profile again to check my eligibility with the same details (which I used for the previous profile) and I got the same 332 points and I'm eligible under FSW program.

Does anyone faced the same situation, if so please let me know the resolution steps or any suggestions . I have to accept the Alberta nomination letter on or before by Sep 7th.

Thanks in advance.