+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience with IELTS results

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all , i want to share my experience with the IELTS results operated by the British council, we are 3 friends took the exam , during the exam we submitted a form to send us the results as SMS on our mobile numbers , for my self i didn't receive any SMS so i had to go to the web site to see the results , for my other 2 friends they got SMS but is was some how different than the results in the web site , for instance on friend got in SMS in listening 7.5 , then he found on the site he got 5.5 !! the other in speaking in SMS got 4.5 in web site got 6.5 !! thank god that i didn't get any SMS , but really the British council made me to lose their credibility , which score is right ?!! i told them they will be luck if the got the report with some other scores rather than the SMS or the site .. ;D , really so disappointing, now i got some doubts that what i saw on the web site may be wrong .. i'll go to collect the official results sheet i hope i would not find any differences.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
As I am aware of IELTS, they do care on submitting results on SMS or web or sheets whatever. Sometimes it happens but usually they do care.

all the best for your scores

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sshehab said:
Hi all , i want to share my experience with the IELTS results operated by the British council, we are 3 friends took the exam , during the exam we submitted a form to send us the results as SMS on our mobile numbers , for my self i didn't receive any SMS so i had to go to the web site to see the results , for my other 2 friends they got SMS but is was some how different than the results in the web site , for instance on friend got in SMS in listening 7.5 , then he found on the site he got 5.5 !! the other in speaking in SMS got 4.5 in web site got 6.5 !! thank god that i didn't get any SMS , but really the British council made me to lose their credibility , which score is right ?!! i told them they will be luck if the got the report with some other scores rather than the SMS or the site .. ;D , really so disappointing, now i got some doubts that what i saw on the web site may be wrong .. i'll go to collect the official results sheet i hope i would not find any differences.

Dear sshehab,

What was the outcome . Which result was correct . The website one or the sms one . Because some one wants me to check with you.

Waiting for your response

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdzakir1 said:
Dear sshehab,

What was the outcome . Which result was correct . The website one or the sms one . Because some one wants me to check with you.

Waiting for your response
In my case , The website was same as the report

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
What about your friends ...Which result they got ...sms or website ...

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdzakir1 said:
What about your friends ...Which result they got ...sms or website ...
their website results was same as the final report