+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My documents is missing in CEM.

fbkiks

Jul 21, 2012
I just want to ask if there is possible that my documents submitted to Canada Embassy Manila via courier will be lost? I have a copy of tracking no. of the courier that my documents submitted last May 29,2012 was received in CEM. I already inform them about this thrue e-mail.

My concern is my LMO will expire on August 8,2012 right now I'am worried. What will I do?

Thanks,

out

Jun 23, 2012
you are worried to the things that you are not sure if really happen.

if your papers got lost and lmo is running out, maybe you can ask consideration at CEM. they are the ones who can decide of what accommodation and weighing in they can give to the situation you are in...may i ask? are you just thinking it got lost in your wild imagination? dont complicate matters if you only have doubts of possible lose. cross the bridge when you get there.

fbkiks

Jul 21, 2012
actually i e-mailed CEM already, and they answer back by computer generated, but until now I don't know if they found my documents. Please if someone has it's own experience like mine, kindly share you're story and will be the outcome.

thanks.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
fbkiks said:
I just want to ask if there is possible that my documents submitted to Canada Embassy Manila via courier will be lost? I have a copy of tracking no. of the courier that my documents submitted last May 29,2012 was received in CEM. I already inform them about this thrue e-mail.

My concern is my LMO will expire on August 8,2012 right now I'am worried. What will I do?

Thanks,
Hi,

Don't worry about your documents if you got tracking no. & if it was received by a person from CEM it's on process. Eventhough you email them they will not give you an update since your applications is within the processing time.

Even your LMO will expire on Aug.8 it doesn't matter as long as the CEM receive it before it expires. Hopefully you'll get positive result because you need a new LMO if you're going to reapply again.

Good Luck :)

fbkiks

Jul 21, 2012
Buleg said:
Hi,

Don't worry about your documents if you got tracking no. & if it was received by a person from CEM it's on process. Eventhough you email them they will not give you an update since your applications is within the processing time.

Even your LMO will expire on Aug.8 it doesn't matter as long as the CEM receive it before it expires. Hopefully you'll get positive result because you need a new LMO if you're going to reapply again.

Good Luck :)

thank you for sharing, may be I'm just paranoid of waiting if they are processing right now it's been 4 months now, but my others friends received their AOR and Medical request in 1 month frame, so I'm just worried if it possible that my documents can be lost in their hands. Is there a way that i can call them directly ifthey our processing now?