+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My current NOC

nad123456

Aug 18, 2020
Hello,

I am currently an AML Compliance Officer at a bank (in the Compliance Department). I couldn't find my exact NOC.

Any help?

Thank you

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Can someone guide me regarding my NOC as well? I've tried hard but cant find anything. My title is a Trade Marketing Executive, at an FMCG company. My main duties are as follows:

• Management of zonal sales promotion team including merchandising team discipline, punctuality & maintain performance record.
  • Ensure training mechanism of merchandising force and adherence to execution standards within the Region.
  • Timely Implementation & Communication of Cycle Plan Activities to sales team on monthly basis
  • Ensure proper implementation of Merchandising calendar within the Region.
  • Ensure proper implementation of POP control procedures through inventory reports. Ensure POSM ageing is minimized and POSM is applied within the give timeframe.
  • Provide market intelligence, Sales Promotion activation document and competitor TTS to SPM on a monthly basis.
  • Management of all promotional events in the Zone including town storming, conferences, fairs, road shows & also maintain proper Pre-Posts of all events with relevant supporting documents.
  • Ensure Proper Implementation of Chiller trade assets & company assets e.g. Sampling vans, sampling booths, vending machines, Gondolas & Wire Stands
It comes under the sales department, but I do not make the actual sales. I supervise the merchandising force for a region. Any help would be great! Thanks!