+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Biometrics have not been updated on my profile

Sachi999

Jan 18, 2024
Hey guys! I submitted my Biometrics on Dec 28, 2023 after receiving my instruction letter on Dec 25, 2023. It is now January 18, 2024 and my Biometric info still has not been updated to appear on my IRCC application profile. I also tried using the Biometrics Validity Tracker and my status showed up as “Not Applicable”. I’ve contacted my Visa Application Center and they told me not to worry and to send webforms to IRCC which I did.

My issue is that while I already successfully submitted my Biometrics, I’m scared that the portal will close my application automatically since it’s nearing the deadline of my Biometrics and my profile still hasn’t been updated. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks in advance guys!

Sachi999

Jan 18, 2024
Hey guys for people who are experiencing the same thing I sent a webform and got a response acknowledging my biometrics and ircc mentioned that for technical reasons I might not see it on my portal. I’m going to submit another webform though to ask if it can be up so that I could see my estimated time. I also recommend that you submit a webform yourself.

BhadriRaj

Jul 20, 2023
Hey guys for people who are experiencing the same thing I sent a webform and got a response acknowledging my biometrics and ircc mentioned that for technical reasons I might not see it on my portal. I’m going to submit another webform though to ask if it can be up so that I could see my estimated time. I also recommend that you submit a webform yourself.
Did you get any update? I am also in the same boat

Sachi999

Jan 18, 2024
Did you get any update? I am also in the same boat
Hey there yes I did an actual agent replied to me and told me that the office processing my application is already aware of it. If you submitted a webform, it might take a while before you get a response don’t worry too much about it man as long as you have the biometric sticker on the back of your passport from when you got your biometrics youre fine

Reactions: BhadriRaj
Jun 14, 2024
Hey I have same problem about my biometrics not reflecting In ircc portal..please my question is hope it wnt stop them from issuing visa.

mastravel

Jun 28, 2024
Hey guys! I submitted my Biometrics on Dec 28, 2023 after receiving my instruction letter on Dec 25, 2023. It is now January 18, 2024 and my Biometric info still has not been updated to appear on my IRCC application profile. I also tried using the Biometrics Validity Tracker and my status showed up as “Not Applicable”. I’ve contacted my Visa Application Center and they told me not to worry and to send webforms to IRCC which I did.

My issue is that while I already successfully submitted my Biometrics, I’m scared that the portal will close my application automatically since it’s nearing the deadline of my Biometrics and my profile still hasn’t been updated. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks in advance guys!
Hello! Were you able to solve this issue? I am currently facing the same issue with my wife's visa. She is Indonesian and we submitted the visa in the US as I am on a student visa there.

We submitted on the 14th of April. We did the first biometric submission on the 19th of April, but had to go again on the 26th as the initial biometrics had issues. I have raised the issue on the webform, but the reply only stated that they will 'forward the documents to the relevant parties' and have not received any update after. Would appreciate if anyone with the same situation could share how to resolve this. Our trip is coming on the 17th of August, so I am rather worried we would have to cancel or postpone it.