+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai University transcripts and ePortal for WES / Transcripts less than one year old!??

Burhankaps

Apr 21, 2021
I’m currently in that process of submitting docs to Mumbai university’s online process. Everything got accepted, except my transcripts. They rejected my transcripts, As per University protocols transcript should not be old than 1 year.

My transcripts were issued in 2019. It’ll take me forever to get new ones. And even if I get new ones, the data will be the same.

Is there another way of doing this? It’s really frustrating how this university works. And during lockdown times, it’ll be even harder.

Please help as I really need to get this processed to WES.

Thanks #MumbaiUniversity #Transcripts #WES

Reactions: swapnilkale

swapnilkale

Oct 18, 2021
I’m currently in that process of submitting docs to Mumbai university’s online process. Everything got accepted, except my transcripts. They rejected my transcripts, As per University protocols transcript should not be old than 1 year.

My transcripts were issued in 2019. It’ll take me forever to get new ones. And even if I get new ones, the data will be the same.

Is there another way of doing this? It’s really frustrating how this university works. And during lockdown times, it’ll be even harder.

Please help as I really need to get this processed to WES.

Thanks #MumbaiUniversity #Transcripts #WES
Any progress ? Wish you the best !