+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai University 10 years old transcript to WES?

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I have my college transcripts (Mumbai University) that are 10 years old. Do I need to make new transcript? Will WES evaluate the old transcript or reject it?

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
I have my college transcripts (Mumbai University) that are 10 years old. Do I need to make new transcript? Will WES evaluate the old transcript or reject it?
Hey! I recently got my educational credentials assessed by WES. Please note that WES does not accept the transcripts from Mumbai University unless it is attested. Here is the process in brief:

1) Visit the college from where you graduated along with your original mark sheets and request them for transcripts

2) In order to attest your transcripts, take a photocopy of the transcripts and visit the campus next to Sydneham College, Churchgate along with the original transcripts, marksheets and degree. Also provide them with an envelope with the WES Toronto address on it. They will charge a nominal fees to get this done.

3) Your documents will be ready after a week or so and you can check the status on the MU website.

4) They will return the attested transcripts in an sealed envelope.

5) Place the sealed envelope in a larger envelope (so that it does not get tampered when you courier it) along with the photocopy of your degree and
and courier the package to WES in Toronto. Make sure to mention your WES reference number on the envolope.

Trust this helps! Cheers!

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for the stepwise process. Very helpful. Should I create new transcript or the 10 years old transcript will work?

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I used a 8 year old transcript from PSG College of technology and didn't have any issues. As long as it's sealed and is as WES expects I think you can use it.
should we apply it in PSG online page for transcript ? Can we apply it in Itranscript page of Anna university ?

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
WES recently changed their requirements asking that the Transcripts be sent directly from the Univ. Can anyone here please advise me on how to get this done?
Thanks!

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
Hey! I recently got my educational credentials assessed by WES. Please note that WES does not accept the transcripts from Mumbai University unless it is attested. Here is the process in brief:

1) Visit the college from where you graduated along with your original mark sheets and request them for transcripts

2) In order to attest your transcripts, take a photocopy of the transcripts and visit the campus next to Sydneham College, Churchgate along with the original transcripts, marksheets and degree. Also provide them with an envelope with the WES Toronto address on it. They will charge a nominal fees to get this done.

3) Your documents will be ready after a week or so and you can check the status on the MU website.

4) They will return the attested transcripts in an sealed envelope.

5) Place the sealed envelope in a larger envelope (so that it does not get tampered when you courier it) along with the photocopy of your degree and
and courier the package to WES in Toronto. Make sure to mention your WES reference number on the envolope.

Trust this helps! Cheers!
Hi
WES recently changed their requirements asking that the Transcripts be sent directly from the Univ. Can anyone here please advise me on how to get this done?
Thanks!

Hi , regarding the verification stage of evaluation by WES, my college MET, Mumbai has replied to the verification email of WES three times, the last one a month back still I see no change in status update. The last updated status stillshows that we are awaiting response fromcollege. How should I proceed in such a case

abhaydewan

Sep 5, 2019
Hi can anyone please help me with an understanding whether Mumbai Educational Trust is associated with WES or no? In the list of institutions/ colleges it does not showcase..

Please advice